Reviews for Post Dream Repercussions
FFNend chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
That was probably one of the most inconsistent...and entertaining stories I've read in a long time. Fanfics that break the fourth wall normally suck...but this one didn't. I liked it.
Ri2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
XDXDXD

Hilarious. Well done.
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
So. A dream within a dream that is actually REAL! Heheheheheh... eh... God, damn! That review below is... very pleasant. XD Tails is a silly billy.

You actually made the one-shot. I think you did well with doing a couple you don't like. I guess I am a little weird for making a flippin' story that makes no sense with this flippin' couple in it. I'd say I like it because of the humour. I mean, the two obviously aren't THE couple to like, I mean I think there's something wrong with me for liking it so much.

Well, thanks for writing the one-shot. I actually thought this was an ACTUAL dream, and I was thinking... Oh, great another Madhog scheme. When you ask someone to make you a one-shot you don't... well, I disagree of doing it how he did. Not that I have a problem with him. He's a nice guy! Anyway, it was funny in places, and you did well with Marine's accent. Keep it up, dude!
Miles Prower chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Technically a well-written fic, there are not many spelling or grammar mistakes, but that doesn't give this a free pass. There are many problems with this fic. For instance, Marine just randomly appears at the beginning with almost no explanation. All we know is that Blaze had some relic to show Sonic and Marine just tagged along. What? Also, there are many parts you needlessly skip over, like what happened as dinner was being made and such. Not to mention, the romance part at the end comes out of NOWHERE. It seems more like a friendshipper up to that point, but then you slap the readers in the face and force random romance down our throats.

But here‘s the main problem: this fic is /too short/! It seems like you’re blasting through at Sonic speed. There’s no meat to these bones, at all! There’s no depth, just a basic outline of what happened and nothing else. It’s terrible in this sense.

And really, me with Marine? The pairing just doesn't make sense. You're a good writer, you just waste your talents on stupid fics which only purpose is to promote a pairing. Game Over, Try again.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2