Reviews for Where'd You Get Those Peepers?
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
eerie! I love it please update soon there aern't many jeeper creeper fanfics and even less awesome ones so don't let this be forgotten please! :))
mel chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
please update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
please update i would love to read more on this story.
PurpleStrawberry14 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Hello there it has recently come too my attention that. ..pardon my French but MOFOS DON'T UPDATE! ...now no this is not a bashing review or flaming as it is called or anything of the sort, this is simply an email too those jeepers creepers writer who have not updated there lovely story in...quite awhile, some of which maybe years hve passed since theyve updated. Ik some have there reasons for not doing so. I'm simply requesting an update, there are about 48 rated M jeepers creepers fabrics nd only about 16 are complete Please try too update ( and yea I was imaginin I had a British accent while writtin this lol)
RayWolf16 chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Awesome job, hope 2 read more soon!
the kid chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
... Eh... the end?
killer4853 chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
plez update
MonaTheGreat chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Continue Continue Continue, and make it as smutty and sappy as possible ;)
MonaTheGreat chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Why is this not finished?! You hooked me and then just dropped the line. PLease at least give this up for adoption or something:(
jrzygrl229 chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
please write more i love it so far :)
Cartoon Shakespeare chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I congratulate you on a very well thought out and perfect plot! You stick very well with the Creeper's personality and storyline but your still able to twist it in the direction of your idea. Thank you for a wonderful story,and i look forward to seeing more brilliant work from you :) I've read your story at least 6 times already just to enjoy it once more, keep up the fantastic work!
Lady Augustin chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
This story is just getting interesting, I hope you update soon. Great Story by the way :).
kittykat6625 chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
oh she nearly got away damn i wonder what they want if they wanted her dead she would be dead i cant wait to see where the creepers take october to so please update soon ;]

love kittykat6625
kittykat6625 chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
omg the creepers got her i wonder what they want from her oh god the suspense is killing me i cant wait to see what happens next so please update soon :]

love kittykat6625
LoverOfArchangels chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
OMG! im on the edge of my seat! this is so exciting. i cant wait for more! continue soon plz!