Reviews for A Candi coated Birthday?
rory21 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
LMAO oh this was so FUN, i laughed from the first line to the last one XD

Trips trying to convince Shawn to skip church was priceless! And the end... LMAO classic! Poor Jamie... hahahaha.

“Hunter! Ready for Candi?”

Oh well... maybe poor Shawn wasn't really to blame... there was a misunderstanding XP

Great work amica mia, i totally enjoyed it!
tellyourheartheadsup chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh...what a perfect disaster, haha.

Poor Jamie; it's always him, huh? Lol, though I don't feel so bad for him...

YAY for DX tryna make the party perfect, complete with Kelly taking control too.

Awesome oneshot girly :D
Ilyse chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
lol poor shawn always doing silly things lol, you portrayed the character pretty well

great fic
jojocheer28 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Aw, I LOVED this! It was so funny!

This was the best part:

Kelly was standing on the table with a megaphone in hand. “Okay people, get a move on!” “We only got a few hours until Candice gets here. We want everything to be ready. Randy, John, get the banner up. Torrie, Melina, bring the dishes out. Jeff! Stop playing with the face paint!”

“I was just experimenting!” The rainbow haired warrior insisted though the paint on his face told a different story.

lol! Great story!
WordsLikeStardust chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
It does not suck! I love it!

Candice/Batista fluff...DX shenanigans...Kelly ordering everyone around with a megaphone...Randy and John trying to hang a banner and Jeff with the face paint.

It's perfect! I was laughing as I read it. Thank you so much Christal...I love it!

What an awesome birthday present! Thank you again!
Relly-Cody-forever chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This was great Chirstal!

Very funny, especially DX lol

And bosyy Kelly with a megaphone, hilarious lol

Poor Noble lol

Great job Christal!
NikkiCandiOE chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Great story! Lol I love Shawn!