Reviews for Life's Bittersweet Taste
OL chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Please don't stop making these. I enjoy reading them so much! :D
Godofthunder97 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I've read this story 100 times and it's still fresh every time I read it
Vendenlor chapter 51 . 1/2/2011
You should take all the good unused ideas from the bonus deleted scenes and make a sequel in all honesty the characters do seem OCC sometimes but I guess thats only because I pay more attention to the duels then the characters. But stop saying you fail at the end of each chapter you are an incredible author. The only other ting i can really critique on is that your making me like MiJack more than Retribution shipping / but you make up for it with Yusei X Aki that makes me very happy. So keep writing and update!
awesomesauciness chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Short, sweet and cheesy.

Like me.

Only this isn't evil.
Bulletprccf chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
I don't know if anyone's pointed this out to you yet, but I've noticed it a few times: "Speech speech speech," said Person", speech." The quote and comma after the Person should be flipped: "Speech speech speech," said Person, "speech."

-Sennen
Poetic-Drug chapter 51 . 7/30/2010
These deleted scenes are awesome! Hey...dont suppose I could use that theme 'dance' could I? I just thought of a really good idea!
partner555 chapter 51 . 6/22/2010
thanks for the YuAki stories
Guest chapter 41 . 6/19/2010
I love this story so awesome ;)
nicko 18 chapter 32 . 6/9/2010
less divine sex ok
MoonlightLotus18 chapter 50 . 4/21/2010
So sweet! I love it
sableye chapter 51 . 4/4/2010
This story was very good.

The deleted scenes were interesting.

It was good that the two couples YuseiAki and JackMikage were spending time together.

Keep up the good work.
TeamSatisfactionFangirl chapter 51 . 3/26/2010
I can why they were deleted, they don't sound very interesting or moving.
RockyX123 chapter 50 . 3/23/2010
This shouldn't be your last theme. I like these "ministories" and I hope you continue. Also, after searching up "prude," it didn't seem to fit the description of Yusei in the story. I mean, he didn't seem "shocked" when anything related to sex appeared. He appeared like he usually is (without Brutus and dueling scenes), calm and calculative. Nice work, and hope you keep "Faithshipping" alive.
Ocean Starfly chapter 51 . 3/16/2010
LOL These were great! I saw the e-mail alert for this and I was like, wait a second, isn't this story over? I'm glad you posted this! Some of the ideas were really good. Great writing, I hope to see more of it!
Kelisidina chapter 51 . 3/16/2010
Fine, some were random. xD; But still oh so cute x