Reviews for Sexual Tension
ChiyoChi-Yamamoto chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
...cracks up laughing holy crap dude. That was amazing! You had me laughing (and blushing) through the whole thing. That's some awesome shtuff Dere.
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
not really... i thin sasori feels like a pedo.

he is 35 years old
Bleeping Bloop chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
D'awww that was so cute

AND insanely hilarious! Seriously man it's hard to find good romanced based humor that actually delivers! Hidan's pokemon game was pure and utter win. You actually managed to make Kakuzu funny too! You deserve a cake or something.

I'm faving this FYI ;)
snowflake98 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I'd read this a long time ago, before i had my account. Actually, i was starting to wonder if i'd just made it up... but anyway, this fic is one of the very first yaois i read! It's one of my all-time favourites! 3
Tara chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh my god, I was seriously laughing my ass off when I read that. But I was hoping for a bit of hard yaoi... YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER!

Tara/Livvie
MaryStrawberries chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
BRILLIANT! I was laughing my A$$ OFF at Sasori's... internal struggle. ...in his pants. XD Wonderful. The whole thing was just so cute I could have DIED. I really wish there was more to it!
Ludmila-Chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Omg, in one second, looked like Sasori was going to died...┬┐Why?, 'Cause all the blood He lost xd

Lol, Hidan playing Pokemon is so funn Sorry if you can't understand, my English Sucks because I'm Argentinian "
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aahahahahahahahahaha!

You should turn this into a full-blown story!

It's genius!

haha, Sasori was cracking me up. I can just picture him doing that. xD

I love it! It's great!
DeepFriedMarshmallow chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
lol funny

i love your lil pedo comment at the end
Conspicuous Rapture chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Bitch yeah! THAT was hilarious! Just the kind of story I was looking for to make a good belly-laugh. Plus, I love the way you ended the story. Although I'm not so certain that Hidan would be the best person to ask what butt sex is, but I love the effect! TEN score!

I'd add all of your stories to favorite, but that just is a big chunk of space. I'll add you to author favorites instead and make it easier on me.

CR
kratos's appreintice chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
lol, poor innocent tobi. lmao, i love this, and im usually not much up for yaoi O_O
lipidjellies chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
this is easily my favorite sasodei short. it's so goddamn hilarious, the first time i read it i almost died. note i said "the first time". yeah, this would be my second time reading it. proud? You have any other sasodei's waiting for me?
ChiharuSato22 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Haha! That was genius! XD I, actually, found this after I'd drawn this - chiharusato22./art/The-Popsicle-and-Voo-Doo-116270185

I hope you don't mind that I put a little link to your fic in it. XP It fit very well, really. Ever think of writing something voo-doo related? XD I'm just very amused, at the moment. :3 Well, I think it's brilliant and
Shh-Its-Me chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Indeed, sexual tension is the best there is. That was really funny xD Sasori is such a pervert! I love SasoDei. Please, write moar!11! D
OccultXLovers chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
XD I really liked this. XD XD XD It was funny as hell, and not the mention, perverted (;D)