Reviews for What Are Brothers For?
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awww so sweet...so awesome! Loved it!
patou chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
amusante histoire continuez ...
weezerator chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Love everyone of these stories!
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Awww...they were defending Abby. That was nice.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I really like your NCIS stories. I wish there were more of them.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
that was so great!
magicks chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aaw, sweet story! I love this series. More to come, I hope?

I especially love Jimmy- any chance there'll be a story focusing on him and Gibbs?
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Liked it, like how you made the boys protect the little sister. Good fic.
starjems88 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
great story:)
Chloey1980 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I love your dady-family storries. I can imagine Gibbs playing daddy for his kids. Especially for Abby and Tony.

PLEASE MORE SOON!

Nici
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
OK, you know I love your stories. So, that much is clear

But I can't see any of the team calling Jethro 'Dad' or 'Daddy'. The second one is even worse.

He loosed one daughter and I don't think he would let anyone call him that. Surely no one in the team might be allowed to do it, not even Abby, who gets as close to being a 'daughter' as you can ever get. No, he is 'Gibbs' to anyone, and even real parents let their children call them their name instead of 'Dad'

'Son' is not a problem; a lot of people use it without being related to anyone. I'd highly appreciate if you let them keep the necessary distance. Otherwise it sounds less 'real' and spoils even the effect.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
it was a good chapter and story thank yoyu
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
they make great big brothers and Jimmy is a cute little brother to Abby. The boys sure know how to get into trouble.
PH2W chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
“Abigail,” Gibbs growled, stopping her in her tracks. “You’re going to stick what up my where?”

~~You can almost hear what her 2-minute rambling response would have been:-):-):-)!

Cute story.