Reviews for The Rusty Panic
Rose Pen Ink chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Great work! The writing is brilliant and I couldn't stop reading. You could go farther with this, making a whole fanfic on the rusty time. I would like to know more about Scope or how the father died. I really like this story. :)
Cmdr. Gen. Marasco chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Good story. Just not sure the name "Youngblood" would stay intact for 300 or so years. Names mutate, after all.
stalker chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
good i offically love uglies ff
ElisaAndSammy chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Your story is AMAZING! I've read all of the Ugly Series books, and I loved them all. I've been looking,for quite a while in fact, for a story that starts the Ugly/Pretty era. I've found a few, but, so far, yours is the best. Even with just one chapter! Good job, and update soon!

-Elisa
Talia Bluu chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Wow, I really like your outlook on this series. I am a fan of the series and it seems like your story has really portrayed the start of the Uglies and Pretties Era.
Melanie S chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I love it. This is a great story. I had tried to write about this once and failed misberably.
Pixi Dancr chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was very good. I especially loved the last sentence. I think it would've made a good intro to Uglies. Again, just a superb job.

Never stop writing!

Rae
Alex Marie Cullen chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This was AMAZING! Ive never read a fanfic about the fall of the Rustues befor, and I LOVE this!
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009