Reviews for Inner Demons
elecktra.johana chapter 13 . 8/31
That's all,why you Are not update it anymore? I like the story.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
The story is awesome and I can't wait for you to continue it hopefully soon.
lulaalice chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
Do you plan on finishing this story? I just read Haunted and I noticed that it's been over a year since your last update on this sequel. I don't like starting a story that has not been updated in that long.
Alice Gone Madd chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
well... what happen next
Alice Gone Madd chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
dam that fuckker wont leave them alone
malikasaw11 chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
I'm so interested, now we geting serious again please continue
carina2026 chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
Oh my! I just started reading and need a new chapter! That was an awesome cliffie!
carina2026 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Wow. I'm stunned by your stories in this series. I was hooked with Haunted!
Washingtonian chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Yikes! I can't wait. Happy New Year by the way!
GAjujubee chapter 13 . 12/3/2011
Please update soon.
December-eighth chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
Oh my goodness please hurry up and update! I am soo hooked on this story!
Smusic chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
this story so far has freaked me out...but I LOVE IT! LOL :) i love how it keeps you on the edge of your seat trying to found out what happened or whats next? I LOVE IT!:D i wanted to know when the next update will be?
Kimmie43 chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
Who in the world would do that to their house? Would Jacob be able to do that? Is that why Angela and Ben kept trying to call them?

Please update soon
Sweetdreams82 chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
I can't believe Edward let the whole James thing go that easily. That was a big thing for Bella to have kept from him. My faith and trust in my spouse would be deeply shaken if they withheld something like that. Not to mention naming one of my children after an ex, period, but even more so without me even knowing the history there. I am disgusted with Bella. Update!
dani7603 chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
omg wow damn

im gald they are trying for another baby though

and iknow everyone is stressed

keepup the great work