Reviews for An Unexpected Assignment
ZAKTLOVER chapter 22 . 5/20
Hi, will you ever finish this story? its my fav ncis fan fiction and i really want to know how it ends haha
ZAKTLOVER chapter 23 . 4/7
PLEASSEEE WRITE MORE SOON!
ZAKTLOVER chapter 4 . 4/7
I LOVE THIS! love the whole TIVA thing and can't wait to read the rest!
KeeganageeK chapter 23 . 6/5/2015
Please update! This is an awesome story and it makes me sad that it hasn't been updated in so long.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
This is amazing for your first fabric! I personally love it!
Princess Tiva 1989 chapter 23 . 1/6/2015
Please write more of the story I was realy getting into it
TheOriginalBabygirl chapter 23 . 12/4/2013
UPDATE RIGHT NOW! I NEED TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON! PRETTY PLEASE? I KNOW YOU PROBABLY WONT SEE THIS FOR A WHILE BUT IF/WHEN YOU DO PLEASE UPDATE! hugs from canada, em :)
Lyrander chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Well, you haven't updated this story for 3 years now and I'm guessing that's not gonna change anytime soon, so that's really a bummer because it's an amazing story. It's funny, it's cute, it's just waay hot. I love it. I love the fluff that's not over the top, it's brilliant. So, it would be lovely if you updated, but oh well :)
EmoPiglet169 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Holy shit. Dr. Seuss much? Seriously, how do people do that? I can't write poetry to save my life.
OITNB FTW1 chapter 23 . 3/9/2012
Updates? This is weird because I lots of stories I have been reading lately have stopped being updated in the end of 2010 and I find it really weird and slightly annoying that stories just stop. I hope you do update sometime soon as I am anxious to see how this story turns out. :D
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
No it's fine take ur time... I just wanna say your story is so funny and the character interactions r great. One of my fav fan fiction storys
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 23 . 1/26/2012
Wow I just started readin chapters 1-23 in one sitting. This us a great story it's fluffy and not all sad and angty like a lot of other Tiva stories

R u still doing the story?
jibbsfan chapter 23 . 1/25/2012
Needs. More jibbs
Guest chapter 23 . 1/25/2012
Needs. More Hobbs :)
TonyandZivaUK chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
Ahhh omg I love this story soooo much so far! I can not wait for another chapter!