Reviews for An Unexpected Assignment
tivaobsessed21 chapter 23 . 12/4/2013
UPDATE RIGHT NOW! I NEED TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON! PRETTY PLEASE? I KNOW YOU PROBABLY WONT SEE THIS FOR A WHILE BUT IF/WHEN YOU DO PLEASE UPDATE! hugs from canada, em :)
Lyrander chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Well, you haven't updated this story for 3 years now and I'm guessing that's not gonna change anytime soon, so that's really a bummer because it's an amazing story. It's funny, it's cute, it's just waay hot. I love it. I love the fluff that's not over the top, it's brilliant. So, it would be lovely if you updated, but oh well :)
EmoPiglet169 chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Holy shit. Dr. Seuss much? Seriously, how do people do that? I can't write poetry to save my life.
NCIS FTW chapter 23 . 3/9/2012
Updates? This is weird because I lots of stories I have been reading lately have stopped being updated in the end of 2010 and I find it really weird and slightly annoying that stories just stop. I hope you do update sometime soon as I am anxious to see how this story turns out. :D
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
No it's fine take ur time... I just wanna say your story is so funny and the character interactions r great. One of my fav fan fiction storys
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 23 . 1/26/2012
Wow I just started readin chapters 1-23 in one sitting. This us a great story it's fluffy and not all sad and angty like a lot of other Tiva stories

R u still doing the story?
jibbsfan chapter 23 . 1/25/2012
Needs. More jibbs
Guest chapter 23 . 1/25/2012
Needs. More Hobbs :)
TonyandZivaUK chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
Ahhh omg I love this story soooo much so far! I can not wait for another chapter!
TivaIsMyWorld chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
i know its been a year since you updated last on this story. but i think you should finish it cause its really really good! :)
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 23 . 6/19/2011
WAITING now for the update. My mind is sceaming for what Tony's going to say & do. Keep the therapy going.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 23 . 6/3/2011
EEP! This story is so cute!

Sometimes when the therapists are talking, the dialogue seems forces to me...But other than that, IT IS AMAZING!
Aquasm chapter 23 . 5/7/2011
This is really good i wish you would update
Robern chapter 23 . 4/12/2011
I really do like this story, its a pity you never completed it.
StarofQueens chapter 23 . 3/22/2011
Amazing story, really, just great! Please update soon