Reviews for Free Life
weasley-freckles chapter 6 . 6/29
So I know it’s been years since you posted, but I ended up doing a reread of your stories and remembered how much I loved them. In case you’re still seeing reviews, just wanted to send a bit of encouragement and love your way!
GeekyMeanie chapter 6 . 6/15
To say I loved this story would be the biggest understatement in the universe! I really hope at some point you get your muse back and manage to get back into this story. But as you so eloquently wrote in your last author's note, these things can't be forced.
I rarely find stories that I get truly sucked into and this one just had me from the start. Thank you for writing such beautiful characters that felt so close to JKR's vision! You are an amazingly gifted writer. Thank you
Miss Millie chapter 6 . 6/12
Hello,
I just want you to know I hope you do finish the story,
this is the second or third I've read it. Good luck with everything you do. thanks for the ride.
emily4498 chapter 6 . 4/24
I really enjoy this story. I hope you find the motivation to continue it. I'm fascinated by the way you approach the thoughts of the characters and manage to effectively convey their thoughts without needing to explicitly state the thoughts.
It may have been awhile between these last updates, but I want you to know that there are still people out here reading it and waiting eagerly for the next chapter. Thanks for a great story so far, I can’t wait to read what happens!
Bianca di' Angelo1 chapter 6 . 3/25
I'm looking forward to wherever this may go
Anton Whitt chapter 6 . 3/18
Love the story man it almost feels like jk was writing it.
ScarletWraith chapter 6 . 3/16
Well, it's certainly been a good few years, since you last updated. I've put this story, as well as it's precursor, into my favorites. But I also chose to follow the story as well, hoping to get an email from the automated system, telling me that you've written again. I know writing can take a backseat. As a writer myself, I understand where you're coming from and you're right. Forcing the story doesn't make it any better, if anything, it builds resentment and guilt in the writer, if we don't put all our heart and soul into it. So while I'm disappointed there hasn't been an update in a long time, I'm optimistic that you might have a wave of inspiration and start writing again. Here's to hoping you do! :)
NumBaH-OnE chapter 6 . 3/12
Great story I’m sad to see it’s been abandoned and would love for you to return and finish it
Cressenta chapter 6 . 3/4
This story is amazing. I can clearly see you abandoned it, but I think that quite a lot of people would like to see you continue it. When I started reading this I was completely new in the world of Harry Potter fanfics, I've read more fanfics but none of them are as amazingly perfect as this one. I got the need to read this fan fiction and am very sad that it's not being continued. The only other time I got that feeling of need is when I read Harry Potter for the first time. It was as if a whole world had been opened. Never once did I consider there could be a version of events better than the actual books. This novel has me convinced that this could be a much better turn of events. It's perfect, wonderful, funny, romantic, adventurous, mischievous, and exactly written how a Harry Potter book should be written. I hate to pressure you like so many others, but I would be eternally grateful if you finished the story. I'm not asking for another book, I'm asking for an ending. Keep in mind I have never felt so passionate about any other series besides Harry Potter. I hope you consider continuing the book.
daisyscrapper chapter 6 . 1/19
Wow, another great story in the making. I have wrote FF as well and have a hard time pulling myself back in to write. If you find your way back, we will be here. If not, thanks for the stories. Both were the best pieces of fanfiction I have read from any category. Well done.
Jenna chapter 6 . 1/5
I really love both of your stories! They are so fabulous. Well written, creative, and thoughtful. I love the relationship you've developed between Harry and Ginny. It's been awhile since this story was updated so I just want to encourage you that its never too long to come back and finish a good thing!
MindedDawn5947 chapter 6 . 12/20/2017
I just wanted to say that i have been enjoying this series, so very much and that I hope that you will continue to write this story as well as others.
queenofbooks1265 chapter 6 . 12/5/2017
I absolutly love the story. Started with Taking Control and couldn't stop reading until I got here.
It so sad that it has been six years since the last update. It'd be absolutely amazing if you'd come back to finish the story or even just give us a quick summary of the rest so we'd know what you had planned for the end.

Your story is truly inspiring and well written. I decided to take your Harry as an example and get my own life back on track. I let my efforts in sports and university slide for the past year, but I will put a stop to that now.
So thank you for giving me the motivation that I needed!
Really hope you're doing well!
mumphie chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
It's been six years. Please consider coming back and finishing your wonderful story.