Reviews for Free Life
daisyscrapper chapter 6 . 1/19
Wow, another great story in the making. I have wrote FF as well and have a hard time pulling myself back in to write. If you find your way back, we will be here. If not, thanks for the stories. Both were the best pieces of fanfiction I have read from any category. Well done.
Jenna chapter 6 . 1/5
I really love both of your stories! They are so fabulous. Well written, creative, and thoughtful. I love the relationship you've developed between Harry and Ginny. It's been awhile since this story was updated so I just want to encourage you that its never too long to come back and finish a good thing!
MindedDawn5947 chapter 6 . 12/20/2017
I just wanted to say that i have been enjoying this series, so very much and that I hope that you will continue to write this story as well as others.
queenofbooks1265 chapter 6 . 12/5/2017
I absolutly love the story. Started with Taking Control and couldn't stop reading until I got here.
It so sad that it has been six years since the last update. It'd be absolutely amazing if you'd come back to finish the story or even just give us a quick summary of the rest so we'd know what you had planned for the end.

Your story is truly inspiring and well written. I decided to take your Harry as an example and get my own life back on track. I let my efforts in sports and university slide for the past year, but I will put a stop to that now.
So thank you for giving me the motivation that I needed!
Really hope you're doing well!
mumphie chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
It's been six years. Please consider coming back and finishing your wonderful story.
Thisisaprettylongusername chapter 6 . 10/21/2017
Please, update this. This is easily one of the best stories I've read, so it's sad to see it end without an ending.
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
I read Taking Control and now the six chapters of this story. On your website you said you thought you were close to finishing chapter 7. In your note here you reiterated that this story would not ever be abandoned, but it appears you have. It's a real shame. Your writing is at times suspenseful, at times amusing, at times 'fluffy', at times intriguing, but always wonderful and spellbinding. I hope whatever reason keeps you from updating is wonderful rather than mundane or worse. Thank you for sharing what you have with the fandom. I'll follow this in hopes you will add chapter 7 and perhaps an outline of where/hoe you expected this story to proceed to Harry defeating Tom.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2017
bOI you finally get to the fluffy shit then u drop it! yo cant leave us hangin
but on a serious note this is really well written- youve got a really good sense of pacing, and youre really good at doing the things that are fun to (like harry and ginny living together) while still making it feel realistic, which is something not a lot of people can do! you also do a teally amazing job keeping the characters in character while still having them make drastically different choices than they do in canon, when usually aus like this end up destroying the humor in harry and ginnys relationship or making hermione a total bitch. i particularly liked how you characterized ron, and how he changed over time, recognizing his shortcomings. it was really well done, and make me so anxious for his and harrys reconciliation! i especially liked the line in this last chapter about ron looking like his father. the one thing that isnt relly amazing is the refrences to physical intimacy, which feel... a little stilted? they feel almost scripted, and sort of out of character. in a story thats not as well written, it wouldnt stand out, but all your other dialogue and interactions are so well done it just kinda stick out like a sore thumb.

thank you for writing and i hope you continue this story, even though its been a few years!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2017
Your two stories are some of the best, i've read in here. There are really really good. It's too bad this one isn't finished, but then again it just isn't as fun when Harry doesn't have to sneak around ;) That being said i still think one is great too. I hope you come back and finishes it at one point.
There aren't much thats missing.. Just killing Voldie.

Crossing my fingers for an update !
Lola Krantz chapter 6 . 10/6/2017
Great story. It's as good as taking control. I would love for you to finish it someday or write something else. You have a wonderful voice.
Ziltoid chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
This was one of the most brilliant fanfics I've ever read... it's truly a shame it was abandoned like this.
Jbrowne26 chapter 6 . 7/31/2017
Completely taken in by this story. While I may not always like the direction some characters have evolved, I have found them to be well-written within the universe created here.
Although it's been years since an update, here's to hope on Harry's birthday that we will see your inspiration spark again and get to follow where you will take us.
Dioramanya chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
Nope, I didn't cry for Neville.

I enjoyed how Harry and Ginny have dealed with Mr and Mrs Weasley. They are all good, something changed between them but that didn't distroyed their relationship. They're moving on.
A bit disturbed by the fact the Weasley still live at the Burrow. I assume they would stay at Grimmauld Place (Longbottom's wards weren't strong enough). Harry should ask them to move there.

I'm also curious as to what Snape asked of Draco after the fail kidnapping of Harry. Or did Voldemort punished him ?
How will Hermione react this year now that even Ron won't stand for her ? She was tolerated only because of Harry and Ron. Without them, she has no friends. I can't imagine what she'll do after learning about Harry and Ginny's living situation in school.

Last updated in 2011 and here I am, 2017. I really want answers to my questions ;D
Snowy Analia chapter 6 . 7/11/2017
I've read both of your stories and really liked them, I know you said this story isn't abandoned but it has been a long time since you posted. I really enjoyed the story though. So thanks for writing them.
annades49800 chapter 6 . 6/22/2017
THIS STORY IS INCREDIBLE! i binge read TC and this one and i can say it's one of the most well written, original and interesting fics i've read. the lack of golden trio makes me sad but with how you've developed the characters it makes since in this story. im very sad that it's been six years since you've updated and thus i assume there won't be an update but i'm so sad that i'll probaly never see the end of this legendary fic. if you don't feel up to finishing this story it would make my life if you DMd me about how it all ended so i could have some closure.