Reviews for Photograph
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Nice concept! Different but love it.
In the end they should be together 3
I want to read some nice 3387 fanfictions, but there's not much there. Fortunately, this one like giving new variety, I'm so happy. Thank you for making this :)
After I read more about the pairing, I will make my own too. There were not any in my first language so I'm a little sad. Once again thank you, especially for giving me a different point of view about the pairing.
Sorry for the fuss-and so many grammar mistakes in this one review
Well, I'm off
Moon's Smile chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This...was a very nice read. It's such a nice concept. It pains me that Ryouhei had gotten such a rotten wife; but I loved his reunion with Hana in the end. Nice job. :)
bunnylovez8059 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
The story had an interesting concept! i reallllyyyyyyy! LLLLOOOVVVEDDDD it!

it would be great if you wrote a sequel! Like if they do

end up together and what happens to this . women that miss treats my

extreme friend! T.T . . . just throwing this out their! it would be great!

A
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
XD RyoHana is so cute! x XD

I still like L33 but 33H is cute too~
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I love this! so cute... I also think that it was Hana on the photo of Ryohei :3
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Huh, I never even considered Ryohei and Hana not being together. :P But I'm glad they're still meant to be in this fic. Great job!
young dawn chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Haha, very cute. :) (I wonder hwat they /did/ see in each other...xD)

~Sora
Garowyn chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Nice work! (And I definitely like the fact that Yamamoto married Haru. _)
Random-Minded chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Is it too late to ask for a second chapter? ;) Ryohei and Hana are really sweet together~ (but then again, Ryohei's always got a soft side towards girls. hahahaha~)
Dean Gabriel chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This was so sweet
Plain Berry chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
What's strange is that there's also an other RyoheiHana fic that came out today... what an extreme coincidence! :)

Anyway, this story is beautiful! Even though I was mentally crying out for Hana to give Ryohei a chance (I'm a sucker for all sappy story, which is why my story is one! -_-"), I loved how time passed by and you managed them to mature and grow up!

And I'm glad Masaru is so much like his dad (even taking his catchphrase!) and how they met again for a happy ending! _