Reviews for Diplomacy
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Awesome! And so much family fluff! Loved it!
NightRise chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
love the sibling fic!
ashley chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
You did a really good job on your story, this is one of the best Narnia fanfics i've read so far!Please write some more!Keep up the good work!
Wow-zer chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
It's like something Lewis would write himself.
Rolletti chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
This is a true work of art you've created for yourself and us your fans. What a contribution to add to the dear, heartfelt stories of Narnia. You've shown the unconditional and unfailing love all four have for each other, along with loyaltiy for their people, their Home.

No matter the situation each monarch kept their dignity, a prime example for the future Tisroc. You did show true Narnian ways in front of the "Prince", a true testiment of your writing skills.

I think every story should end with girls rushing in the save the day. Isn't that how real life works? LOL

Announcing the girls arrival with the description of Susan's arrow was AWESOME! And the smile Peter gave her when she stood next to him was priceless.

Well done, well done. Bravo my dear, take a bow on a spectacular story.

Rolletti chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
You are forgiven.

Rolletti chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Oh how mean and cruel you are to leave a cliffy. I would be heartbroken if I had to wait for the next chapter to be posted. Aww all those poor readers who had to wait. Oh well, glad it's not me. LOL

Because there is a cliffy here I must continue reading instead of giving a more detailed review. I'm anxious to get on with it. Sorry...no I'm not.

Rolletti chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
OMGOSH! You're killin' me you know that right?

“I’m not asking as your brother. I’m commanding as your king.” Both Susan and Lucy stood straighter, heads level, eyes straight forward.

“As you wish.” They murmured grudgingly. Peter turned to Edmund. He wished he could order the same to his brother but the High King knew it was hopeless. Edmund would have no qualms about ignoring this particular direct order. Price Daka sighed tiredly.

Woah Peter gave her the "stare" Even I felt it. I've never read a story where Peter would even look at one of his sister that way. How refreshing that you didn't hold back. This story is too good to stop reading. Gr It's almost 2am but I have to continue.

*bounce, bounce, bounce*

Rolletti chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
OH MY GOSH! This story is so going to keep my printer busy, put in book form and archived with the best Narnian writers. I was too excited at times, I had to go back and read it again just to comprehend what I was reading. Give yourself a serious pat on the back for a job well done...nevermind I'll do it for ya.

I want to point out my favorite parts but there are just too many, I'd have to copy the whole story then paste it here. Wait, two parts for sure: “If you ever touch my brother again, I will give our countries reason for war. And Calormen reason to find a new Tisroc.” Peter spoke these words with deadly calm but an uncontrollable anger burned in his eyes.

AND: “Take my sisters back to our rooms. Now!” He commanded, almost frantically.

On to the next chapter,

Rolletti chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Wow you are an amazing storyteller. I simply love this story and where it is going. When I read works such as yours I wonder why do I even try. Your work of art leave me wanting more, I'm hooked and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Ta-da chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
Wonderful ending!
FallenUpStairs chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
To be perfectly honest, I'm rather upset that Diplomacy is over, I was hopping for it to be longer. But thank-you for a great story, and great job.
Wildfire2 chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
Aw, lots of fluff in this chapter, very good. However it was very short. I would have liked to see it a bit longer.

Over all of the story though, I absoultly loved the story. I can't wait for your next story.

Thanks for writing,

Wildfire
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
Hey! Great job on this story! I loved it! I loved all the brother fluff! ~Katie~
Ravendo chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
Ah it's finished! wait no! die! _ *cries myself to sleep* hope you'll feel guilty you evil thingy