Reviews for The Price of Freedom
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 4/15
I assume the Muggle "friend" Harry mentioned was actually Damien Greenleigh. I am correct? Or was there really a Muggle friend of Harry's?
Aside from a few plot discrepancies, in regards to Deathly Hallows, I noticed one thing. Harry's name was stated to be "Harrison Jacob Potter-Black" rather than Harry James Potter. Did Harry get a name change before changing his name to Damien Greenleigh?
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/12
Wonderful. I love what Harry gave to everyone in his will. I really love how he explained why he gave everyone what he gave them. The fact that the gobblins helped Harry in deceiving the world of his death is also wonderful.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 2/19
Loved this! Awesome job hun! ;o)
Desiraes0220 chapter 1 . 1/11
While i do not like stories that protray Hermione in a horrible light because she was bullied as a child but unlike Harry authority figures DID help her so i can see why she would trust them because they were the only ones there for her. And I think Harry is smart enough to realize this and unless it smashed into Hermione's face like it would of been here she woudl not believe it kind of like Lockheart in the 2nd book. But this does make for a fun read ty for writing it I enjoyed it I just changed the Hermione parts in my mind to suite my preferences lol
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Great job. I loved it :)))
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
nice story!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Gets Harry's name wrong. Otherwise a bog-standard bashing, plus Harry/Sirius gets revenge on all at once, fic. Skip.
Heksy chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
*smiles* Wonderfully written. Two thumbs up.
totally loko x10 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This story is awesome! I loved it! Go Harry!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Harry was clever.
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
A very interesting story. Thank you for writing.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
OH MAN! I don't really believe Hermione or Ron would spy on him like that, but you made it seem completely believable - congratulations!
shugokage chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Excellent one shot and incredible story!
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Interesting
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
very nice. Did Harry give up his magic? That could be one of the only ways for him to lose his titles.