Reviews for The Price of Freedom
Impressionist chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Too much money for Draco and Andromeda.
digbygreen chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Nicely done.
Gundam-Potter chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your Harry Potter stories. You should make sequels if you have time. They are all amazing. This one as well as the Dante one are my favorites! Keep writing.
Mialanna Black
deanec64 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
wonderful story. thanks for writing :-)
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was really awesome, especially as I have never seen some of those people as recipients of his will before in a fic :)
Impstar chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Interesting. Not a bad oneshot, with a cool twist at the end.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Will fics are an interesting breed. You have made some intriguing choices.

The idea of Snape slipping Harry the Draught of Living Death and subsequently sending Harry to America under a new name was truly inspired.

Nicely done.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Harr Harr, i knew it! Why should he take anything from Snape just to DIE?

Solid little hate fic bashing all the usual suspects in a very satisfying way and in many facets no less than they deserved! It has a nice cleansing effect after a frustrating week of office work and does resolve some of the points of grieve many fans do have with the book series. And i must confess i chuckled a lot when Hermione did get her books about friendship. It's not very flattering but in some aspects surely fitting.

and as you've concentrated the brunt of your ire on Umbitch, Fudge and Fumblesmore the fic ended up most enjoyable and with not few bouts of laughter. Nice job
Antigone1Evenstar chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Ha! That was incredibly awesome. Great job, and a great story. I like your characters, and the twist at the end. Brilliant.
brigrove chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
A few nice twists, especially the ending
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
fuck yeah
Writer.of.the.gods chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Oh my god! This is amazing! Very well written! Love it!
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Harrison Jacob Potter...How did you get this name? His canon name is Harry JAMES Potter, Harry to Harrison is understandable (if not likely), but James to Jacob? By the by, his first name is most likely to be Henry as it is a very British name. Henry, for some unknown reason, is 'shortened' to Harry (as in the case of the youngest British Prince).
noelnoel chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Thank you for another great story.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Ah Corwalch, you are rapidly becoming my one stop shop for all things revenge related. Great work as always.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »