Reviews for Pretty Bad Sake
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
Hahahahahahahahaha this is funny, i totally love it, i love the part with hiko hahahaha
dark dreamerx chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Awww this was a really funny and cute story! I loved all of the chapters! Thank you for writing this and sharing the beautiful love of Kenshin and Kaoru with us readers :D xo!
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
AHHH I LOVE IT ALREADY! I thought this was just a one shot so I am so excited there is more XDDD. Leave it to Sano to give them the sake XD. And Kenshin's line... "I think I might have kissed Kaoru-dono..." "This one will marry Kaoru-dono. It seems the right thing to do." Anddd Kaoru's answer. Priceless. I know you wrote this sooooo long ago, but I had to review :D!
satomika chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
The Hiko part is funny
FenixPhoenix chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
Very interesting twist at the end. Good job, I enjoyed this.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
What.. *twitch* He cant leave T_T

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Lmfao. My favorite lines:

She just looked so adorable beating the crap out of Yahiko.

"Oro... You’re not ugly, Kaoru. hiccup You are the most beautiful hiccup woman in the world. All three of you."

XD I love it

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Lmfao. Oh god. That answer is going to blow some bad rejection T_T Funny though XD

ELLIE 31773 chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
in the end its all plan out by her self that the way to go.
piccolabimba chapter 6 . 10/5/2007
Oh! I love the twist at the end that it was all planned!
noname00 chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
what a sweet fic i really liked it
kokoronagomu chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
warning at the beginning should read:

1.)one should not have even a partially filled bladder when beginning to read this fic (unless wearing adult diapers).

2a.)one should not be drinking any beverage while reading this fic (drowning is inevitable, if said beverage is carbonated; nasal and esophageal membranes burn like fire).

...2b.)make sure to cover keyboard and have paper towels handy, as resulting spray will surely go everywhere.

3.)one should pause frequently in their reading in order to breathe (impossible to do while actually reading this fic).

4.)make sure to be firmly planted on a sturdy chair as explosive laughter could catapult one's body off the chair uncomfortably onto floor.

a real trip!

ginny
SkinnyCynic chapter 6 . 8/2/2006
This story was cute...hehe...
Kendokawaii00 chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
I can't snikey Tanuki can be -grin- great job.I adore the way they make all the ,both of them are on writting a fine you will be able to write ne ;)
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
You should know, you're pretty much a genius. Great story!