Reviews for Midnight Eclipse
Love this please please please keep going with it
TwilightWriter1234 chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Please continue ! It's really good!
Sincerely Kimby chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
This is really good! Please UPDATE! PLEASE!
jodiann chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
this soooo goodalmost as goodas stephanie myers midnight sun
sapna majithia chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
pls pls pls write the complete book and even the next one. its really a good attempt
Twilightlover chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
Your doing a great job staying with. The story line love reseda thoughts
genisus chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
I really hope you finish this. I love all of it. this to is my favorite book of the 4 and it is nice to see it in edd's pov. I have but you on alert for story and author and ahve also put u on my favorites. will be waiting to see if ou finish thank you so much for scaring your story. genisus
emac chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
Love it! More please!
Cristinacbarros chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Hi,

please write more! You fic is perfect! I'm loving it!
Twilight-Addict Mandy chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
Aw man. I'm so bummed to see how long it's been since you updated! I am really loving this story so far. Please don't give up on it! :(
Amy chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Please update again soon. I love this story after reading midnight sun I've been craving stories from Edwards POV and you did this perfectly in character.
EMAC chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
Loved it! More please!
emma chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Im glad ur writing this story i read all fan fics about diff. things i find yours to be more interesting because theirs not much room to write edwards thoughts in certain chapters especially in eclipse but you mangage to find those little gray areas. thanks alot i hope to read the entirety of this book in your version i think your doing great better than i expected.
gkmo chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
great work! when is the next one due?
camelwrita chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Hey, wow!

I've just finished reading all the chapters so far, and they were really good!It's hard to find good Edward POV's but yours was well written and believable - you got the character voice pretty much just right.

If you need to fix anything, I'd say it would be the sentence structure - in a few places your grammar is a bit basic, and could be more expressive. Other than that, though, you've done really well.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more, I'll be checking and looking forward to it :)

Goodwork.