Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Revival of the Warrior
Guest chapter 18 . 10/10/2011
OMG U ARE THE BEST AND I MEAN THE BEST WRITER IN THE WORLD!lumanex and craitiku are beastly i cannot beleive how good u are the whole story down to the last word was just... wait for it...
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
TOTALY AAAAAAWWWWWSSSSSOOOOOMMMMEEE THAT WAS THE COOLEST CHAPTER EVVEER CH.12 I THINK WAS A HUGE TURNING POINT FOR THE STORY KEEP WRITING...IM GONNA DO IT CAUSE YOUR SO AWSOME RAH SON YA
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 18 . 12/3/2009
ok, i only had time to read one, so the other will have to be tomorrow. anyways, nice plot, good story line, and nice fight. anyways, i'll read the second one tomorrow

-luna
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
He's reviving Gaul, isn't he.
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
I laugh at your thought that this was a long chapter, but I am slightly humbled at your story weaving skills, despite the gammar mistakes.
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
perfect ending epic format to the whole story
Aili-chan chapter 18 . 7/1/2009
Good story. can wait to read next :3
Ultima Phoenix chapter 18 . 6/30/2009
Nice ending, except for the fact that you brought Malefor back, but I suppose they need an enemy for the next installment of the trilogy right? Either way, I can't wait for the next one, I'll be there for that one as much as I was for this one (that is, when I found this one of course) so please hurry on it! :)
Ultima Phoenix chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
You were right, I almost had it spot-on. They took Spyro instead of Rayde, and I thought they would attack before they met Ignitus. Now I'm wondering what Flame's reaction will be to Ignitus's being the Chronicler, because his son would have some dramatic reaction right? Can't wait for more, and you're right, I am on the edge of my seat. :)

Ancient Dragon writer chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
nice keep writing i'm looking forward to the next update
Ultima Phoenix chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
Well you just keep cranking out updates, I like that, you definitely have a bit more resolve on your fic than I do. But of course I'm doing two at the same time (I know, not the smartest idea). Anyway, when I saw that clue you gave Hunter, the first thing that popped into my head was the Chronicler, so maybe Hunter's goal is there? or his brother is, for some odd reason. Really good chapter, and I like the satire from Devon, really refreshing, keep it up!

Ultima Phoenix chapter 15 . 6/26/2009
Well well well, I wonder what Drome has in mind for the White Isle? I know the Chronicler, be it Ignitus or not, is too powerful to beaten that easily, so I wonder if they're just setting up a trap for Spyro's group and mean to capture Rayde...just a bit of speculation. Really good chapter, and I especially like the part where Spyro scared Sparx shitless :) I'm still laughing from that, lmao! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Aili-chan chapter 15 . 6/26/2009
HAHA That was good how Sparx wake up.

WHAT? they're going to White Isle? oh no, IGNITUS!
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
this is getting better and better. keep it up man.
Ultima Phoenix chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
I've just read this entire story (as far as it has gotten) and already I'm interested. This storyline is a new angle that I've not seen in any of the other fics that I've read. You keep the suspense and action in there, and I like it, keep it up.