Reviews for Benevolence
strabimonx chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Blink blink
mr.read7 chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
I really love this story! Please update this, I really would like to see what happens!
kariza2013 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
write more
Just Awesome Like That chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
lolz, right there at the end: 0.0-Le GASP!

and...wouldn't barragan be trecera? he was segunda, and if they all got bumped back one, he would be trecera,yes?
Monochromatic Stains chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
this is a great story, you should continue it.
Lady Logos chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Very random this one. Not bad, not at all.. Just - random.
kerosama1994 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
I love your stories! please update soon! please update the next chapters of your other stories!
animelover1993 chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
he he.. WHAT?

UPDATE SOON THIS IS EPIC!
The Insufferable One chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Hey, me again. I'm wondering..why this isn't continued. It's very well written, with a good deal of potential. I'm disappointed it isn't longer. Any new chapters coming up? I'm hoping so. Well, it's been a fun read. Looking forward to more from you.
Ahzruel chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
why is her name chou? does it have a meaning?
bleach number 1 fan chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
omfg this version is amazing i love it just epic i love your fics but this 1 is a realy good one cant w8t to see more and chou wonder who that is :)

p.s sry if ur sic of hearing from me
jaredhimself31 chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Very good so far, please update either this or its companion piece if you have the time.
The Insufferable One chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
You say you worked, hard, and I can tell. Though, What I liked most about Will you be my queen was that Sun Sun was in the harem... v.v oh well. I did like it. And I think you should know, I kinda modeled my story Privaron Primera after these stories. Except it's Raeonoro who's primera and He only has three fracion...:P lol. Please check out my fics when you have a chance.
spedclass chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
spedclass chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!