Reviews for Combustion Countdown
JaDe In NighT chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
It's sad , twisted , heartbreaking and bitter. I love it , it's everything that is Azula/Zuko in canon , they just can't learn to be honest with each other and show how much they love the other.
Nock and Bolt chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
This is just depressing on a number of levels, but also well-written, so kudos. I originally thought you should have gone chronologically, but by the end of it I decided I much prefer the way you did it, because in a way it ends on a positive-ish note, even though we all know how it turns out. Nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
This was beautiful. There weren't any tragic scenarios in there but knowing what Azula had become over time made me cry like a baby.

*sniff*
Blatant bookworm chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Okay this is just gorgeous. Great characterisation and perfect explanations of Azula. I especially love Zuko pretending to have a nightmare so he can comfort Azula after hers.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
really hits home how much... well. good job really. just hits home HARD and I do enjoy it ALOT for some fun there.
almostNEET chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
this just became progressively more tragic the further back we went. the feels man, the feels.
achillius chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
i really like this relationship between zuko and azula
chiyokira chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
THIS IS THE SADDEST MOST WONDERFULLEST THING
ahhh i love how you wrote it from old to young. i end with a beautifully pure azula. SO MUCH WONDERFUL THINGS IN THIS (and pain as well) THANK YOU!
s-kate-ler chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This story is just... ugh (in a good way)!
The feels! I think you just broke my heart, stabbed it with holly, burned it with Azula's coldest fire than dozed it in Iroh's warmest fire! Just using feels!

Seriously, now I'm just sad! And the order of things! Ah! Even worst on my heart! Azula twisted from what she was at the end to what she is in the beginning!

You are killing me! ; (
nodanodanodameee chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
UHHHHH WTF THE FEELSw
KreuzO13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This is so good. Azula's been well developed and the way you've written the story shows how she grew up to the scary teenager we all know from the Avatar. After all, no one can be born evil. It's rather sad. If their parents weren't such idiots they could have been normal siblings.
renzie17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
It's dark, but I loved every word of it. Azula's my favorite character and I think you captured her so well. :)
Orion's Left Arm chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
This was beautiful. Azula needs more love.
wolfenergy17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Urrk. Okay. This started off okay. But it ended so sadly. You captured Ozai's manipulative twisting of Azula's perception of her brother extremely well. This story got progressively sadder and sweeter the longer I read and the last sentence killed me. I'm dead. Gone. Killed by an awesome story. My ghost is writing this review.
Evani chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This just got sadder and sadder the farther in it got and I love it. That k you for writing this, I always love reading Azula character studies.