Reviews for Combustion Countdown
chiyokira chapter 1 . 1/2
THIS IS THE SADDEST MOST WONDERFULLEST THING
ahhh i love how you wrote it from old to young. i end with a beautifully pure azula. SO MUCH WONDERFUL THINGS IN THIS (and pain as well) THANK YOU!
Skylar04 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This story is just... ugh (in a good way)!
The feels! I think you just broke my heart, stabbed it with holly, burned it with Azula's coldest fire than dozed it in Iroh's warmest fire! Just using feels!

Seriously, now I'm just sad! And the order of things! Ah! Even worst on my heart! Azula twisted from what she was at the end to what she is in the beginning!

You are killing me! ; (
nodanodanodameee chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
UHHHHH WTF THE FEELSw
Kreuz13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This is so good. Azula's been well developed and the way you've written the story shows how she grew up to the scary teenager we all know from the Avatar. After all, no one can be born evil. It's rather sad. If their parents weren't such idiots they could have been normal siblings.
renzie17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
It's dark, but I loved every word of it. Azula's my favorite character and I think you captured her so well. :)
Orion's Left Arm chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
This was beautiful. Azula needs more love.
wolfenergy17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Urrk. Okay. This started off okay. But it ended so sadly. You captured Ozai's manipulative twisting of Azula's perception of her brother extremely well. This story got progressively sadder and sweeter the longer I read and the last sentence killed me. I'm dead. Gone. Killed by an awesome story. My ghost is writing this review.
Evani chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This just got sadder and sadder the farther in it got and I love it. That k you for writing this, I always love reading Azula character studies.
ShadowRose-SCW chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
This is ... touching. And beautiful. You were able to show so well the way Azula develops over time. It's particularly fascinating the way you wrote the timeline backwards. It made it more ... poignant, somehow.

This is beautiful. I love it.
kazenoseiren chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Great story :) so deep and heartful
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
I always love fics about Azula and Zuko's relationship. This one, backwards chronologically, is heart-breaking, and only gets worse the farther back you go. I love how it compares Azula and Zuko, shows how each is jealous of the other and yet loves the other, and how the love grows cold and complicated, and I love how it brings you back to a simpler time, and Azula's first word being Zuzu. So great.
Houndini chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Is this like Flowers In The Attic?
Jessikitt chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I love this and how it's arranged backwards. Thank you for writing this :)
Yunrii chapter 1 . 12/15/2015