Reviews for Combustion Countdown
TheGoodINTJ chapter 1 . 5/20
Azula is one of my favorite characters in fiction because she is so complex. She's not a psychopath but she is disturbed. She wasn't "born bad." Whatever battles for good and evil that existed inside Zuko exist in her as well. Like you said, all she wanted was her mother's love and all she got was her father's manipulation. Thank you for writing this. It is amazing in its precise simplicity. I am so glad you shared this.
Hauntingly beautiful.
My5tic-Lali chapter 1 . 5/3
I could read this all day and still be in love with it, because you have gotten their characters so correct and the writing style is just beautiful. These siblings are two of the most complex I've run across, and you did a great job of portraying their relationship. I love this so much! :)
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 3/23
...Ow.

This hurt my feels like you wouldn't believe, and I can totally believe this to be their backstory.
Head-canon accepted.
Gonna go cry now.
JagerIV chapter 1 . 3/12
Very touching. Not sure what else there is to say after all this time.
K.B.Maillet chapter 1 . 3/4
Wow, just wow...

This is simply amazing, beautifully written in its simplicity. It wrenches at the heart and makes the mind wheel around, realizing things that we've never stopped to notice.

I applaud you, as do many other fiction writers. Truly, this is a work of art.

Happy Writings, K.B.
erisol chapter 1 . 1/11
Cool I like it. well done
Magyk Knight chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is kinda sad and a little disturbing. But a well thought out story nonetheless.
Firebird chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Well, that was unbearably precious. Actually painfully adorable. So twisted. Well done. Very, very well done.
smylealong chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This was brilliant! I love the way you showed Azula's progress backwards. It's just, phenomenal, dark and so perfect!
Sfrbcry chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
The depth in this is amazing.
I love what you've done with them.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
...Wow.
bobtheacorn chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I love - I LOVE that as this fic progresses backwards you can see Azula's scorn for her big brother slowly shifting into youthful admiration. By the time it got down to four and three I was ready to cry about it, two and one absolutely broke my heart. I love it because I was not expecting it, but holy crap does it makes sense. It makes Azula's breakdown so much sadder. And the precise, descriptive writing fits Azula's character so well it's amazing. Thank you for this wonderful fic! It was insightful and inspiring.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This is really interesting and also really kind of tragic. Thanks for the lovely read.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 8/10/2014