Reviews for Combustion Countdown
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 3/23
...Ow.

This hurt my feels like you wouldn't believe, and I can totally believe this to be their backstory.
Head-canon accepted.
Gonna go cry now.
JagerIV chapter 1 . 3/12
Very touching. Not sure what else there is to say after all this time.
K.B.Maillet chapter 1 . 3/4
Wow, just wow...

This is simply amazing, beautifully written in its simplicity. It wrenches at the heart and makes the mind wheel around, realizing things that we've never stopped to notice.

I applaud you, as do many other fiction writers. Truly, this is a work of art.

Happy Writings, K.B.
erisol chapter 1 . 1/11
Cool I like it. well done
Magyk Knight chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is kinda sad and a little disturbing. But a well thought out story nonetheless.
Firebird chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Well, that was unbearably precious. Actually painfully adorable. So twisted. Well done. Very, very well done.
smylealong chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This was brilliant! I love the way you showed Azula's progress backwards. It's just, phenomenal, dark and so perfect!
KaioM chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
The depth in this is amazing.
I love what you've done with them.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
...Wow.
Mind of the Childishly Naive chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I love - I LOVE that as this fic progresses backwards you can see Azula's scorn for her big brother slowly shifting into youthful admiration. By the time it got down to four and three I was ready to cry about it, two and one absolutely broke my heart. I love it because I was not expecting it, but holy crap does it makes sense. It makes Azula's breakdown so much sadder. And the precise, descriptive writing fits Azula's character so well it's amazing. Thank you for this wonderful fic! It was insightful and inspiring.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This is really interesting and also really kind of tragic. Thanks for the lovely read.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
:/ aww... :P
neat work here.
Wildrop chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Oh dear sakes this was...I don't even know, really. But my heart hurts now. Thank you, for that. For the story.
niffaith chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I loved the countdown and well what can say other than this absolutely broke my heart. Great work.
Unnamed Namesake chapter 1 . 6/17/2014