Reviews for Combustion Countdown
This was beautiful. There weren't any tragic scenarios in there but knowing what Azula had become over time made me cry like a baby.

*sniff*
Blatant bookworm chapter 1 . 5/18
Okay this is just gorgeous. Great characterisation and perfect explanations of Azula. I especially love Zuko pretending to have a nightmare so he can comfort Azula after hers.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 5/3
really hits home how much... well. good job really. just hits home HARD and I do enjoy it ALOT for some fun there.
almostNEET chapter 1 . 4/25
this just became progressively more tragic the further back we went. the feels man, the feels.
achillius chapter 1 . 3/25
i really like this relationship between zuko and azula
chiyokira chapter 1 . 1/2
THIS IS THE SADDEST MOST WONDERFULLEST THING
ahhh i love how you wrote it from old to young. i end with a beautifully pure azula. SO MUCH WONDERFUL THINGS IN THIS (and pain as well) THANK YOU!
Skylar04 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This story is just... ugh (in a good way)!
The feels! I think you just broke my heart, stabbed it with holly, burned it with Azula's coldest fire than dozed it in Iroh's warmest fire! Just using feels!

Seriously, now I'm just sad! And the order of things! Ah! Even worst on my heart! Azula twisted from what she was at the end to what she is in the beginning!

You are killing me! ; (
nodanodanodameee chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
UHHHHH WTF THE FEELSw
Kreuz13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This is so good. Azula's been well developed and the way you've written the story shows how she grew up to the scary teenager we all know from the Avatar. After all, no one can be born evil. It's rather sad. If their parents weren't such idiots they could have been normal siblings.
renzie17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
It's dark, but I loved every word of it. Azula's my favorite character and I think you captured her so well. :)
Orion's Left Arm chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
This was beautiful. Azula needs more love.
wolfenergy17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Urrk. Okay. This started off okay. But it ended so sadly. You captured Ozai's manipulative twisting of Azula's perception of her brother extremely well. This story got progressively sadder and sweeter the longer I read and the last sentence killed me. I'm dead. Gone. Killed by an awesome story. My ghost is writing this review.
Evani chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This just got sadder and sadder the farther in it got and I love it. That k you for writing this, I always love reading Azula character studies.
CluelessKitten chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
This is ... touching. And beautiful. You were able to show so well the way Azula develops over time. It's particularly fascinating the way you wrote the timeline backwards. It made it more ... poignant, somehow.

This is beautiful. I love it.
kazenoseiren chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Great story :) so deep and heartful