Reviews for Far Away For Far Too Long
Marqueza chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
oh my god, this was bloody fantastic! I am awed, flabbergasted, in need of another chapter- like immediately!
Fandom4Life16 chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Wow, I can't wait to read more! I can't believe that Gerald guy is a wizard! Please do update soon and don't abandon this story; it's really good. :)
Fandom4Life16 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Ahhh! Cliffhanger! I must continue reading! XD
Fandom4Life16 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Wow... O.o that was intense... But a really good chapter! I can't wait to continue reading! :D
Fandom4Life16 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
It was really great :) I kind of like the long chapters! It has more detail and stuff :) I think this would make an awesome published book; it's so good!
Fandom4Life16 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I'm so glad Hermione said that to Lucius! It's about time someone told him that! I love your story so far :) I can't wait to keep on reading!
EmD23 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
An interesting story and it's a shame that it doesn't have more reviews. Might be because 1) It's Ron 2) It's not Hermione and Ron 3) It's Draco and Hermione. Shippers are rather vicious. Granted I detest Draco/Hermione but I can tolerate it when they're a side couple and the story is good. Like in here. Unlike many shippers, I don't suffer from a medical condition that renders me physically incapable of reading stories that don't feature my one true pairing. Hell, I'm Ron/Hermione but Ron/Luna is a dangerously close second and Ron/Lavender is a not so distant third.

Now that I'm done sounding like a pompous ass lol I really like Lyra and the girls. And damn, didn't take Lyra long to want some Weasley did it? Haha. I as originally hesitant about picking this up because the number of chapters (5) over a near 3 long period was disheartening. But I'm just as guilty of long update times and I'm glad I picked it up. I eagerly await more!
mcgonagiggles chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Aaaah, I hope you'll update again soon! I'm anxious to read more! x)
lady-yaya chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
LOVE THIS! Hands down one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I enjoy your overall writing and style very much! This is such a unique plot line and so consistent. I REALLY REALLY hope you update another chapter. This is TOO good of a series not to continue... I want to see how things end up! Please update :)
Jane chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
this is by far one of the best harry potter fictions I have read in a long time. I absolutely love your writing style and how yu managed to have so many interlocking layers within the story itself.

I really hope you can find the time to continue this story.

Eagerly awaiting an update

-Jane
stankface chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Holy Shit fucks! Not only is this the best, ron story i've ever read, but it's also the best Harry Potter story and best story I've ever read in my life. I shit you not. I just stayed up for hours reading this story! It's written so well and the plot is to die for. There are absolutely not flaws. Just please update soon, so that I don't die from waiting.
Queen of the Spiders chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
wow great story:D i love your writing style your other story is wonderful as well(you should make a sequal) Great job update more Plz :(
KING KONG chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I like it very much Great story
Jareth'sQueen08 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
This is a really great story! I hope you update soon!
benperez31 chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Hey, welcome back to fanfiction. I loved Harry Potter and the potion master's daughter when it came out and have been waiting for the sequel. I looked at your livejournal page and liked the snippets you showed there.

I like the way this story is shaping up. Though R/Hr is one of my favorite ships for HP, I don't mind Draco/Hermione that much especially after reading HP&PMD. I am glad you have Harry/Ginny in this story since that is my favorite ship for HP, though I liked Harry/Eva in your story. Keep up the good work. Update soon please.