Reviews for Of Wee Folk and Shotguns
LolaAnn chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
not-a-leprechaun was a leprechaun. Cool twist. I always love a twist. I wonder what that fairy chick did to Dean though? seemed a little kinky ;-)

Very much enjoyed. It's always refreshing to find a nice fun, original story that isn't completey filled with angst and darkness. Not that I don't like that at times, but sometimes it does get to be a little much. Some writers tend to forget that the Winchesters can also be entertaining as hell.
LolaAnn chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
"A little person," Dean snorted. He gave a half-cocked smile. "Not a leprechaun, Sam. Just like I always said."

Very Dean. LOL. Just like how he 'knew' they were dealing with a trickster in Tall Tales.

Now you've got me wondering if the not-a-leprechaun guy is actually evil. Will have to read on.
LolaAnn chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
LOL. This stories going to be fun. Sam's all business and Dean wants green beer... good times. I'm oh so sleepy right now, but I will definitely be coming back to this :-)
Rose chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Good story. You got the characterizations down quite well. Was a very enjoyable read.
Megan Warner chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Itt's like a real episode of Supernatural but funnier! It's also pretty funny since now they HAVE hunted faries and a leprechaun in the show! I really like you style of writing and I would like to read some more SPN fic from you!
Frootkake Productions chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
That was great! Just the right mix of fun and creep; definitely fits with the mood in season 3 (which I've just started re-watching). I think you meant "lagers", though, not "loggers" which made me laugh because at first it confused me lol. I will definitely read more of your stories!
Artemis1000 chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Brilliant fic! The ending was a huge surprise, I'd been completely fooled by Nick.

“You were totally kidnapped by fairies, dude.”

ROTFL
girl in the forest chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Loved it. Great job. I especially like Nick and him actually being a leprechaun. :-)
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Those poor guys were had all the way around...and that has so many meanings for Dean, hahaha! I loved this...Sam's last words were hilarious and totally true to character! Great fic!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Heehee, Dean got to have some...ahem, unwanted fun...haha. Great chapter! I really loved it! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Okay, so Dean got pwned by Fairies adn Nick. That was great! I loved the mention of "dragons and virgins" in here! Ah, I miss listening to that song, sometimes.
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Lol Another awesome chapter of shotguns and short people.

I love the twist with the whole Baobhan thing! I was expecting perhaps a banshee or like... evil fairy... giant leprechaun thing. Hehe *thumbs up*
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
You know, for the sake of sounding a bit Sith-like (SW, not fairy), I'm kind of sad to know that they're going to wipe out a race. I felt that way when I heard about the vamps on the show. Anyway, great chappie. I cracked up at the beginning...and I really like Nick. He seems fun. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
oh!* hop hop hop* Update soon! Please! Hehehe McClean... what a name.
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Heheheh little green man dressed in a man dressed in green suite! Awesome.