Reviews for Dear Annabeth
The Ghostly Minion chapter 14 . 3/20
This is a pretty good story. Seemed a bit rushed, but you muse abandoned you at times, I think. There are some places where more could have been said, however...

The Ghostly Minion chapter 13 . 3/20
OK, hopefully she got there in time to save Percy. Hopefully, she got there in time to avoid sacrificing herself while saving Percy.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 3/20
Some Gods help, others hinder. Hard to think that Hades wouldn't have had some other nasties awaiting Annabeth.

Maybe that is why Hermes was there, to protect her. Of course he could have brought her to Camp, but there are those darn rules again!

Well, we'll see what Ares, Luke and perhaps Athena do to derail her.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 11 . 3/20
A good back and forth of ruses and counter-ruses. Crafty on both sides. Cute the way Annabeth ended up winning; surprised, but Athena always has a plan.

Now she 'only' has to get it back to save Percy. Smooth sailing. Suuuurrreee...

The Ghostly Minion chapter 9 . 3/20
I love it when I'm a step ahead.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 3/20
I like the way you're doing this. Of course the Gods will want Annabeth to succeed in saving Percy. So it is sensible that they will give her all the help they can, constrained by the odd rules under which they abide.

The conversation with Apollo works very well. It'd been nice if Percy kissed her on the lips! 8)

I'm sure no one will make book on the chance that the entity behind her isn't a Titan or Titan ally.

sherlollyfeelz chapter 15 . 3/11
This is one of the best Percabeth fanfics I've ever read. :)
DarkRedGirl Yuuki Hitomizu chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
LOVEIT! Wow, it's AMAZING!
questionare girl chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
what happens to percy's mom?
Stella chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
Wow that was amazing. I really enjoyed it! All my friends think i'm cray cray because I LOVE percabeth. I finally found some of my kind! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
Loved it ! Write more!
Elizabeth B-Lover chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
this was amazing, I kinda thought that Annabeth was a little too emotional but it was good.
Namittheking chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
It's a very nice story
IsItGreyOrGray chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Amazing! I loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
L.O.V.E. it ;) hehehehehehehehehe have a cookie ( ) sorry ran out of chocolate chips hehehehe im retarded *rolled eyes*