Reviews for The new digidestineds
San child of the wolves chapter 70 . 2/3
Okay now for the actual review that I promised you, Akasha. This was amazingly done and so worth the one year wait, although please don't go on a one year hitias again. It was torture waiting for this to be updated.

This was rather unexpected since I had originally thought this entire chapter would be all about Yumi but Kiva and Puppymon was unexpected but extremely appreciated and I love that Dragomir and Dorumon showed up at the end! That was even more unexpected but I really can't wait to read the next chapter and how the group reacts to this turn of events.

Now for Yumi, by god poor Yumi being in Myotismon's clutches but boy does this give this some spice, well more than it already has anyway. Awesome job there. I'm guessing the one she smelled must have been Constantine. And I'm probably right on that. I wish you luck Yumi, really I do. Hopefully the others will get you and Drago's brother out of there soon. Kota I'm not too worried about him seeing as Myotismon can't do much to him seeing as he's in a coma at the moment.

Well Akasha good luck with the next chapter. I can't wait to read it.
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 70 . 2/1
it's good to hear from u again and updating another chapter I hope that Wizardmon is going to save Yumi or someone else is going to save her
White Hunter chapter 70 . 2/1
Nice work, I hope to read the next chapter soon and hopefully Wizardmon and the other Digidestined will find a way to save Yumi.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
This is really good but I hope you finish fainting whispers in the future.
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 69 . 12/21/2015
well at least it's good to hear from u again for a second thought I was thinking u have forgotten the story but never mind
White Hunter chapter 69 . 12/21/2015
Good to hear from you again Akasha. I was wondering what had happened to you. I hope you find inspiration for the next chapter of your story while you rewrite the chapters of your story.
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 68 . 5/6/2015
plz plz plz update plz I really want to know what will happen to Yumi
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 68 . 4/21/2015
I was wondering if Yumi is going to turn into a loup garou that she was telling her friends about when they went to go to the hospital to see Kota.
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 68 . 3/27/2015
Its a good chapter, and I know you had a lot of stuff to do and its ok and I really want what is going to happen to Yumi. Oh, and you should read Digimon: A Seraphic Tale it is awesome but also sad too but I love it. Keep up the good work *thumps up*
San child of the wolves chapter 68 . 3/27/2015
Nice chapter. I really enjoyed reading it. Good luck with the next chapter.
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 67 . 2/21/2015
when are u going to put the next chapters in I really want to know what's going to happen to Yumi, Kota, Dani, and the others i'm like at the edge on my seat here!?
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 67 . 2/2/2015
i was wonder if you put the story on my birthday February 4 that would be very great w
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 67 . 12/30/2014
Great story and putting the beginning of the Digimon movie on I love that even though I hadn't watch the movie yet. And I really want to know going to happen to Yumi. (major cliffhanger there)
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 66 . 12/28/2014
when are u going to make the next chapter I want to know what happens next.
1.) Will Yumi tell the others about Wizardmon being her partner
2.) Or Yumi figure out that her cousins were taken away by Miotismon
3.) Or one of the ghost is going to tell them what is happening (i'm thinking the Box Ghost will tell them because he's weak)
San child of the wolves chapter 67 . 12/30/2014
This was awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next when they realize that Yumi's been taken by Myotismon, I bet that'll be great. I loved the dream, that was great. Good luck on the next chapter.