Reviews for The new digidestineds
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 71 . 1/7
Its been so long like a year I think. Good to hear from u again I hope that they save them before they're going to be dead.
San child of the wolves chapter 71 . 1/7
Well I'm quite glad that Kiva's involvement could make the chapter come alive. Honestly I think it worked out wonderfully, the last chapter was awesome, just as this one was.

Poor you, Yumi, your writer does love to torture you that much is obvious, but it does make the story more chilling in a horribly thriller kind of way. I really do hope you escape soon. I'm sure when you and Constantine DO escape things will be very interesting, I'm sure.

Okay onto the chapter itself. This was awesome! I loved learning who all the slaves were and how Wizardmon is the helpful friend. That was nice and liked that it was cleared up on that. I also have to say it was nice to learn more about the older digidestined. I can't wait to see more of that and learn what they did.

I loved how you answered some questions but not all and ended up leaving us with more questions. Dorugamon was very cryptic but that is needed some times, so that is forgiven, because Dorugamon is awesome and I loved knowing just a bit more about him and Drago too.

The ending with the guys was really good and I did enjoy it quite a bit. I loved how that all happened, poor Kisho and Mark and James and their digimon though, just wow, that was very good. I also like how they try to take a break like the girls did some chapters ago but it didn't go as planned so that was very good. I liked that a lot.

All in all greatly done chapter. I really enjoyed reading it.

Yes it was a tad bit rushed but regardless I really liked it. It fit together really well.

Good luck with the next chapter. I look forward to reading it. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
update please someone have to save Yumi and her cousin
San child of the wolves chapter 70 . 2/3/2016
Okay now for the actual review that I promised you, Akasha. This was amazingly done and so worth the one year wait, although please don't go on a one year hitias again. It was torture waiting for this to be updated.

This was rather unexpected since I had originally thought this entire chapter would be all about Yumi but Kiva and Puppymon was unexpected but extremely appreciated and I love that Dragomir and Dorumon showed up at the end! That was even more unexpected but I really can't wait to read the next chapter and how the group reacts to this turn of events.

Now for Yumi, by god poor Yumi being in Myotismon's clutches but boy does this give this some spice, well more than it already has anyway. Awesome job there. I'm guessing the one she smelled must have been Constantine. And I'm probably right on that. I wish you luck Yumi, really I do. Hopefully the others will get you and Drago's brother out of there soon. Kota I'm not too worried about him seeing as Myotismon can't do much to him seeing as he's in a coma at the moment.

Well Akasha good luck with the next chapter. I can't wait to read it.
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 70 . 2/1/2016
it's good to hear from u again and updating another chapter I hope that Wizardmon is going to save Yumi or someone else is going to save her
White Hunter chapter 70 . 2/1/2016
Nice work, I hope to read the next chapter soon and hopefully Wizardmon and the other Digidestined will find a way to save Yumi.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
This is really good but I hope you finish fainting whispers in the future.
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 69 . 12/21/2015
well at least it's good to hear from u again for a second thought I was thinking u have forgotten the story but never mind
White Hunter chapter 69 . 12/21/2015
Good to hear from you again Akasha. I was wondering what had happened to you. I hope you find inspiration for the next chapter of your story while you rewrite the chapters of your story.
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 68 . 5/6/2015
plz plz plz update plz I really want to know what will happen to Yumi
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 68 . 4/21/2015
I was wondering if Yumi is going to turn into a loup garou that she was telling her friends about when they went to go to the hospital to see Kota.
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 68 . 3/27/2015
Its a good chapter, and I know you had a lot of stuff to do and its ok and I really want what is going to happen to Yumi. Oh, and you should read Digimon: A Seraphic Tale it is awesome but also sad too but I love it. Keep up the good work *thumps up*
San child of the wolves chapter 68 . 3/27/2015
Nice chapter. I really enjoyed reading it. Good luck with the next chapter.
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 67 . 2/21/2015
when are u going to put the next chapters in I really want to know what's going to happen to Yumi, Kota, Dani, and the others i'm like at the edge on my seat here!?
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 67 . 2/2/2015
i was wonder if you put the story on my birthday February 4 that would be very great w