Reviews for Dark and Light
VALLEY-NAMIKAZE chapter 53 . 6/5
holy merlin that was fantastic!
lovestruckbitch chapter 53 . 5/19
can I- can I marry the author pretty please? I'll do anything. I loved this and I mean it cause I have my finals in 2 days and this is what I've been reading :')
absolutely enjoyed the story Ily author 3
Vyctus chapter 53 . 4/8
I'm sure I've said it before, but I love this story. Keep coming back to it and reading it.
kblankenship1025 chapter 1 . 3/24
Is English your first language? I’m asking bc they’re a lot of small grammar mistakes, mostly missing words or just the wrong word. I usually see that with authors who use it as a serving or third language.
fucking child abuse is fucking wrong full stop
Darknessdawns chapter 53 . 2/7
I absolutely loved this story. The writing style suited the piece well, the characters were interesting and well written, and the plotline most enjoyable. I really liked how things progressed throughout the piece with Harry being unusually gifted and the reason for that. Honestly I wasn't expecting what Harry would become, not was I expecting Lucius' role in that. Thank you for writing this spectacular Dark Harry piece. It's definitely one that will be kept in my favorites.
thebetawholived chapter 12 . 1/28
A novel and absolutely fitting way to get rid of Lockhart. I love it!
McLoggernaut chapter 53 . 1/28
Lovely story!
stonerodane5 chapter 32 . 12/28/2021
how the fuck could i not notice is D Dracula
Nope chapter 26 . 12/19/2021
Chapter 26... nope, stopping here. Why on earth do think this is good?
Cassiopaeia chapter 53 . 12/19/2021
Wonderfully written! I commend you. Everything is so beautifully interconnected and there is no part that is unnecessary. The character build and the whole story is just wonderful and I love EVERY. SINGLE. ONE of it. Great work!
JokeSinner chapter 16 . 12/10/2021
... I weep in awe at what I had found and previously discarded.
Just how long did I have my library gathering dust and and only partially open?
Perhaps it was for want of happier thoughts that day.
Afterall, I have to admit that it has a dreary beginning.
But still how I weep. How I weep for the thought of having previously discarded this masterpiece,
And yet I also weep in joy, because there’s finally something new that I’ve yet to read.

Honestly, I’m beginning to think I have a serious problem. Trust me, you know you have a serious problem when you start naming HP characters from just their initials, can give a character breakdown of all the possible characteristics of each person, and you’ve ran out of books that interest you from all your favourite HP genre on AO3 except those still updating.
mtkicks chapter 53 . 11/22/2021
Still as good as I remember.
I usually don’t read yaoi but this was different.
And the black market was great.
mtkicks chapter 1 . 11/20/2021
Aha I've found this beautiful work again.
I read this a while ago but forgot it's name. I'm still looking for fics like this.
Anyway, i'm reading this again.
It's brilliant.
Ravenclaw Lad chapter 1 . 11/14/2021
damn this should really have Chiod abuse trigger warnings
3,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »