Reviews for Dark and Light
27blue.skyz27 chapter 53 . 5/3
This was a beautiful story, and I loved reading it. Thank you for writing Dark and Light.
Gojo Sage Satoru chapter 16 . 4/27
so is harry gay in this story or nah?
animeman chapter 53 . 4/10
I really enjoyed reading your harry potter story, I loved it. please do more of these story's. Also I noticed really big similarity's between this story and Damaged Naruto story.
Levi1228 chapter 40 . 4/7
Why is there Naruto suddenly
This story chapter 1 . 3/29
Hogwarts Apprentice fanfic if you hate these too I would suggest not to read it.
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 3/24
I love this fic so much I was wondering if it would ever make it to your AO3 account?
Sein Hall chapter 7 . 3/13
You really haven't gotten the 'not many emotions' part down right. He's got several emotions. I'd rewrite this and try to make him colder to fit with your summary.
prominently late chapter 53 . 3/11
i... this was just beautiful. I loved everything about it and your portrayal of Dumbledore was magnificent. I'm going to go stalk ur page and see if you've written anything else now
abracadabrasaur chapter 42 . 3/3
I really like this version of Dumbledore actually. Usually he’s crazy and harmless and deluded or evil and manipulative, but you portrayed him and his interactions with Harry in a way that makes me see him as a compelling character. They disagree, but he doesn’t cower nor does he manipulate with spells and potions and influence those around him. It’s quite an interesting take.
RinDrakaina chapter 1 . 2/3
I've been looking for this story to re read for a while. I absolutely love this story! Thank you for writing it!
Jah.Harvey chapter 53 . 2/2
This story was amazing!
LordRhyolith chapter 8 . 1/30
You should put some M/M warning in the description of your story.
I can also see it now that this will one of these stories where a teenager Harry starts flirting with older men that could be his father as if this is totally normal.
TheMashMonster chapter 53 . 1/25
holy shit this is one of the best stories I have ever read. thank you so much for sharing!
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 1/21
Just a Spade casually dropping by
cofeeaddict2003 chapter 53 . 1/15