Reviews for Dark and Light
Quietlovingman chapter 53 . 4/16
I am not a fan of slash fiction in general, in Harry Potter I prefer Harry/Hermione pairings. I am not a fan of Dark!Harry, or Abused!Harry in general either...

Having said that, this is an Excellent fic, and I loved it. The balance of dark and light, the unique characterizations, the poetry of the prose ;) all made for a delicious treat of a tale.
Like others, I especially appreciated the evocative descriptions of Harry's paintings, the only story I can recall with paintings I can so clearly picture is the novel "The Catswold Portal" by Shirley Rousseau Murphy. It may or may not be to your liking, but in some ways I was strongly reminded of it.

Cheers!
Death Relic chapter 18 . 4/15
I love the paintings! They sound beautiful, and I'd imagine that they'd look even more beautiful if they were actual paintings.
here again chapter 53 . 4/13
I totally fell for your fic. It was great.
angelaneahwalker chapter 53 . 4/11
This of as definitely onde of the best fica i dever read...i take my hat! You certenitely deserved!
Theta-McBride chapter 53 . 4/10
This was brilliant! I absolutely loved it! :-D
Elementalearthwolf101 chapter 53 . 4/9
So freaking cool!
SlashyWhore chapter 53 . 4/8
Amazing. That's all I have to say.
Werewolfshaverights chapter 53 . 4/4
Man that definitely was one of the best, if not the best, dark Harrys I've been able to read all the way through. Great Story! I originally was just reading Cafe, and decided when I was waiting for an update to see what other stories you had written, and man, I am glad I did. But now I'm back to anxiously waiting for an update on Cafe;(
Hainbuche chapter 53 . 4/3
das war eine sehr lange tolle geschichte, immer spanung. mir hat das hobby harry malen gut gefallen, es passte schön. und du hast so schön beschrieben. du bist sicher auch ein künstler am herzen? lg h
reptoholic chapter 53 . 3/28
Good job on the story.
Beth9891 chapter 53 . 3/28
Wow this was phenomenal! love your characterization of Harry. very chilling, your depiction of a god defientely was riveting!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 53 . 3/25
what an amazing story
Guess chapter 53 . 3/25
BEST. STORY. EVER! Intriguing! Enchanting! Engaging! Though-provoking! And all the synonyms meaning that this story was amazing!
kirsike10 chapter 53 . 3/19
I just love your story. I've read it at least three times. Your Harry is perfect.
Talizora chapter 53 . 3/18
Nice work, the only negative thing I have to say about it was that Harry was a bit over powered... I get that he was an actual god (in the making) but it just felt a bit much. Might just be me though. Very awesome plot I even enjoyed your OC's which is saying something because usually I quit reading a story when OC's pop up. Great work, thanks for sharing!
2,662 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »