Reviews for Dark and Light
Zyenna chapter 53 . 8/23/2015
This is actually very good. I was a little hesitant but it turned a out very well. Keep writing!
Fallen Archangels chapter 53 . 8/16/2015
Oh my god that was amazing.
Euryphae chapter 53 . 8/12/2015
Nice ending. I liked the story. :)
Demona chapter 53 . 8/11/2015
Best Story ever
kasia110 chapter 53 . 8/9/2015
The writing isn't the greatest so it put me off for awhile, but I perservered and in the end im glad i did. I found the plot to be solid, quite a good story. I enjoyed it, thanks for finishing the fic!
OlogyFF101 chapter 53 . 8/3/2015
This story was amazing!
Lalala chapter 49 . 7/30/2015
Nah I can't
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 46 . 7/29/2015
Wow, I honestly loved this chapter. I normally read and enjoy dumbledoor bashing stories with Harry overcoming, but I totally love the understanding between Dumbledoor and Harry. I've never cared much for dumble's character, but I admire your portrayal of him. You show his faults and flaws rather than him merely being a manipulative, oblivious totally light or totally evil bastard. And the interaction in this chapter between them when Harry gives him the painting and his reaction just got to me. It provides depth on both their characters. Great job with that! Stayed up all night and I'm still not done with the story xp
YamiLuna chapter 53 . 7/28/2015
I love this! I love all your work! Your like one of my favorite authors.
princessrosedarling chapter 53 . 7/22/2015
I love it, awesome
Pixiecropse chapter 53 . 7/21/2015
love it
Aritzia1998 chapter 53 . 7/20/2015
A beautiful story it completely ensnared me and keeping me up till I finished it at 3 in the morning.
Guest chapter 53 . 7/15/2015
Read the whole story in one day, loved it. One of my favorites, thank you for the time and effort you put in writing this.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
This is great! Just wanted to point out Arabic is barely spoken in Mumbai, the official language is Marathi, with Hindi and Telugu being other main languages.
heksie chapter 53 . 7/7/2015