Reviews for Dark and Light
InkStar145 chapter 27 . 8/1/2009
Oh my, wonder what Snape and Lucius thought of that? I liked the "That stopped the smirks" part...I could really picture that. D

This story is amazing as ever, and I look foward to the next chapter!
Sonia120462 chapter 27 . 8/1/2009
rele good! update soon!
Valokiloren chapter 27 . 8/1/2009
Different... The Quidditch World Cup, then? Who are they watching play - England? Or someone else?

Anyway, the chapter seems slightly rushed, somehow? Might be due to the fact I'm simply used to seeing that you've written longer chapters, but there we are.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 27 . 8/1/2009
Buwahahahahahahaha! Nice one! ;D Oh man, poor Severus and Lucius, I feel sorry for them! Hehe, Noir and Maen love messing with they, don't they? So, what will happen now? Will Harry/Flame end up with Maen and Noir? Or stay with Tom? Both, maybe? Personaly, I'm leaning more toward Noir/Harry/Maen, myself... Haha, anyway, continue soon, okay? Ja ne!
Erisabeisuu chapter 27 . 8/1/2009
Lol, love this chapter. :D
Srta.Kinomoto chapter 27 . 8/1/2009
Very nice!

Can't wait for the next!

Ja ne. ;D
Makurayami Ookami chapter 27 . 8/1/2009
hehehe, well written. i love this story and i have nothing better to do than categorize music today. i think i'm going to go back and reread from the beginning.
Sonia120462 chapter 26 . 7/31/2009
rele good! update soon!
Dementra chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Is that Count D from the Petshop of Horrors?
Fire Dolphin chapter 26 . 7/29/2009
very interesting story. i love the twists. but i cant wait to see when harry finally starts to show emotion. please update soon
mystery-angel128 chapter 26 . 7/28/2009
I love your story. Your plot and the talents and people that Harry met. Your writing suck me into this and kept me reading until the last chapter. I hope you update and grace me with another wonderful chapter.

-Yuki
Rayne Silverwood chapter 26 . 7/28/2009
Keep going... I love it.
Valokiloren chapter 26 . 7/25/2009
Different way to bing in a new arc of the story, though nonetheless satisfying to my reading ability, at very least.

The main issue with this chapter though, would probably be the issues you duly noted: the topic of whether or not it would be classed as pedophilia. Some people may accuse you of believing that that is a just way of thinking and therefore bash you and your story for it. I personally feel that people having sex before they are 15 are a bit sluttish, but other than that have no personal thoughts on the matter.

Still, ideas for the next few years ought to diverge from the canon HP plot-line, I think. After all - Lupin should recognise the marks upon Harry to respect him, while Sirius would probably be discovered early on by Harry, at very least.

Secondly - the Goblet of Fire. To be honest, I don't like the title for this book or that of OoTP. Why? The subject is not only too vague really, but also... they appear for a limited amount of time in each book.

My personal opinion of the Goblet of Fire is that the artifact itself has unknown properties and is now used simply for ceremonial purposes, while in actual fact it could be an ancient artifact used to choose great rulers between clans, as well as a potent magical weapon. Completely fueled by everlasting fire, plus Harry's ability of pyrokinesis, equals a deadly weapon in his hands.

Third: Triwizard Tournament. I gather it shall be used, but due to Harry's status, will he take part? And if so, why?

PM me when you have the time - I'm good for bouncing ideas off of, and have a similar need of my own to do so with someone else.

Ever still enjoying your stories, and wishing you'll update Damaged.

~Luci