Reviews for Dark and Light
Barranca chapter 30 . 9/7/2009
Well, Harry was suspicious of Moody even before the announcing of the champions so it couldn't have come as much of a shock. And it seems he does not have anything against competing either.
Balatros chapter 30 . 9/7/2009
I like your fic, which is strange because im not really a fan of yaoi or gay fics.. either way, i like how you didnt just make harry emotionless/evil then 5 chapters after he shows up at hogwarts then he all the sudden becomes lovey dovey, it ruints good fics.

Keep up the good work
black-hurt17 chapter 30 . 9/7/2009
ack! cliffhanger, man this has goty to be one of the best story's if i've ever read, soo interesting
Haru Inuzuka chapter 30 . 9/6/2009
Hmm, interesting... So, he knows that the Fake Moody is the one who entered him into the Tournament? Wht will happen now? How will Harry play the game? What is his plan? Plz continue soon, okay? Ja ne!
teamfred chapter 30 . 9/6/2009
Flier is acting all mean... Does she not realize he saved her little sister. Probably not! I like it alot this story is very good. Have to love it... Just you have to. Um when the dragon comes up Harry should like manipulate the flame to shoot back at the dragon! Lol thAt b cool. S good job update soon please..
Ralia chapter 30 . 9/6/2009
I am awed by your fantasies.
Anna chapter 30 . 9/5/2009
Great chapter! As much as I don't dislike Igor Karkaroff, I will be honestly somewhat uncomfortable with Harry being attracted to him.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 30 . 9/5/2009
well written. loved it. this is good.
Dreamwriter613 chapter 30 . 9/5/2009
I love this story. PSoH is not used nearly enough in fiction. D is a wonderful character. I also like the way you are pacing the slash. This is very well written.

Fez8745 chapter 30 . 9/5/2009
Wow...Just Wow, Great Fic, Love it so far.

One of the Few Slash fic's that i enjoy, Writen like this its enjoyable for me :) Keep up the good work, Can't Wait to see What else is in store for Harry D
09725hsikqb chapter 30 . 9/5/2009

I absolutely loved this chapter. Harry is so kickass.
MapleLinah chapter 30 . 9/5/2009
I want to see D in Hogwarts! lol I can already see Dumbles face...XD I really love how you make Harry so that he doesnt care

Have a great day!
race-the-ace chapter 30 . 9/4/2009
I'm really liking this story. At first I was wary of Harry's relationship with Noir and Maen as I'm not big on the underage thing, but it works. I also love your use of Lucius. I wish there were more stories with him.

Great job.

- Ace
Guest chapter 30 . 9/4/2009
*sigh* i finished reading the chapters you uploaded. i'll be waiting for the new ones! :D
Guest chapter 23 . 9/4/2009
oh no.. i'm at chapter 23. i don't want to reach the last chapter yet. i want to read more and more. lol.. i love this! :D
3,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 188 .. Last Next »