Reviews for Dark and Light
proud member of the D.A chapter 28 . 8/15/2009
I love this Harry! Awesome job!
May Eve chapter 28 . 8/15/2009
Wow. Just...wow. O.O I have no words to properly describe how amazing this story is, or how much I love it. You are a very talented writer and this is a masterful work of fiction. I particularly adore Maen and Noir, though D was certainly a nice addition. Keep up the wonderful work; I can't wait to see where you take this.
Kingdark chapter 28 . 8/15/2009
Very interesting story. It is very dark. Although Harry is a bit creepy sometimes though. I tore through the twenty eight chapters like they were nothing! Again, I say: 'good job' man and I'm hoping you'll update soon.

About the spelling and grammar: There are a lot of mistakes throughout the entire story. You either misspel words or forget words entirely. Sometimes you mix sentences up so they don't really fit.

But aside from that, the story is an excellent read.

Kingdark
Lady Jacqueline chapter 28 . 8/15/2009
Oh awesome as usual darl

Update soon mks *Smiles hopefully*
sanityisgone chapter 28 . 8/14/2009
Love the story add more soon :)
Haru Inuzuka chapter 28 . 8/14/2009
-blinks and whistels lowly- Wow...VERY nice! What will happen now? Who else will join Harry's side? Plz continue soon, alright? Ja ne!
Ikarinogo chapter 28 . 8/14/2009
kya

*-*

Este harry me agrada \o/ pobrecito del severus aterrorizado con harry pero es compreensible ;D. Me encanta maen y noir son tan sexys! Gracias por la actualizacion.
Mya Uzo chapter 28 . 8/14/2009
sigh im in heaven i got 3 more great stories to read
history chapter 28 . 8/14/2009
I like a lot this chapter. What i like the most is how maen and noir is with harry : they didn't protect him .
Makurayami Ookami chapter 28 . 8/14/2009
well written. loved it.
Barranca chapter 28 . 8/14/2009
Actually Harry did blatantly threaten Severus and Lucius, subjecting them to his full power and asking if they would dare to stand against it. Harry is definitely more blasé than Voldemort was and he does not revel in senseless violence either, probably because he does not feel as if he has to compensate his shortcomings at the expense of others. Lucius probably wasn't in the group of those death eaters who accosted Harry, or we would be short one major character otherwise ;)
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 28 . 8/14/2009
good chapter. update soon _ Ja.
Mina Hikari chapter 28 . 8/14/2009
True that people are morely to join a side that will not torture or kill them, unless they really believe something enough to disregard or don't care about the methods used to further that belief.

Also, with the Leprechaun gold... it says Leprechaun 'golf.' Had me confused for a moment ("wait - Leprechauns' have GOLF?")vuntil I read the part where it disappeared. Otherwise, good work.
Pumpernickle93 chapter 28 . 8/14/2009
THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY!
Mr Stereo1 chapter 28 . 8/14/2009
YAY! It's time for a hostile takeover of the Death Eaters! Great update, and more smashing!
3,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 188 .. Last Next »