Reviews for Dark and Light
Ridergal chapter 53 . 7/10
This story has been a riveting experience from start to finish. Despite the ending feeling a bit rushed, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for writing and completing this brilliant story.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 53 . 7/10
Well there is a lot that is great with this story and a lot that isn't. I will say it does really pick up and make more sense around two thirds of the way through, which is a lot better than most stories that start strong but end feebly. I really hated a lot of the OC characters at first, their introductions are really stupid and took me out of the story because they didn't fit. Eventually the story gets to a point where they do fit and even make sense though. I really liked the ending. I wish the middle part maybe didn't exist so the ending could have gone on longer. If you have an open mind I say go for it and try to stick it through until the end.
Maddie chapter 53 . 7/5
Amazing story! Thank you! :)
Simply beautiful.
Zeta0 chapter 1 . 6/22
Yo
Ken106348 chapter 53 . 6/19
I stumbled onto this story. I liked it. The gay Harry was new and a little hard for me to get into. I kept feeling like I heard something like this before or it might have been where you got inspiration for it. Also when did he have to start following the curfew? I also think he should have had Gabrielle as well but that's just going from the whole he saved her and would have followed him till the end of the earth.
A good story the ending was rather cliché and anti climatic but i get the feel you wanted to finish it sooner than originally intended it felt rather rusged and there are many loose ends that could have been tied of better but it was still good.
TheGlobalFlower chapter 53 . 6/15
A stunning piece of work is all I can say.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
BlackRyuji chapter 53 . 6/11
Oh, this was wonderful, truly. I usually like Powerful!Harry stories if done rightly and yours was lovely. I commend you on how well you managed to include the concept of Godhood.
snarryllove chapter 53 . 6/4
Lovely Story
arryotter chapter 53 . 6/2
this is a great story however if i was to have any complaints it would be that the ending seemed a bit rushed.
DarkSenses chapter 53 . 5/26
Well done! I found the battle abrupt and I don't like Albus as a god, otherwise it was great!
Pyro880 chapter 53 . 5/22
A very dark beautiful and wonderful story thank you for writing it
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 53 . 5/16
Exquisite. Such a sensual and dark little story you have weaved effortlessly... well nearly effortlessly, plenty of minor mistakes that hardly detract from the beautiful mastery that is Dark and Light. Congratulations on writing a wonderful piece that had me ensnared into the late hours of morning and thank you, this was well worth the few hours on obsessive reading it took to complete.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 49 . 5/8