Reviews for Dark and Light
Shadowstar2015 chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
I'll never understand why so people try so hard to try and make things as horrible as possible when making stories like this. I mean really be honest, what does harry being beaten as a child add to the story? You could have just as easily had the killing curse, or even the faint memory of his mom dying right in front of him be the reason that he seems to show no emotion. There are just so many stories
Dragonwitch13 chapter 53 . 10/14/2017
Best story I have read so far, excellent, thank you
RandomThingz123 chapter 5 . 10/7/2017
He did that real quick too, so no one could take him away...
sasunaru2themax chapter 53 . 10/7/2017
I've just managed to binge read this in 1 whole day. The story is good and unique, the grammar needs a bit of TLC, a beta to read through wouldn't go amiss; however I loved this story.
eva chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
I have never ever read this! What made you think of it?
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 53 . 9/23/2017
I enjoyed the story, but not the epilogue so much...
The Forgotten Traveller chapter 53 . 9/18/2017
oh, wow. it's all i can say, and i mean that in the best way possible.
English Major chapter 45 . 9/4/2017
You have some truly excellent ideas and some unique plot twists that I really enjoyed. However, your English skills need some strict attention. One cat: cat. More than one cat: cats (NOT cat's). One Potter: Potter. More than one Potter: Potters (NOT Potter's). There are NO apostrophes in pluralizations. This is Primary School English you need to review. Belonging to one Potter: Potter's. Belonging to more than one Potter: Potters' (or Potters's). The possessive requires an apostrophe.

Not only do you not know how to use an apostrophe, you can apparently not differentiate between homonyms: their/there/they're, to/too/two, throne/thrown, were/we're and your/you're are just a few you have consistently misused.

Keep writing! You can greatly improve your readability by paying more attention to every word you type. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
Guest chapter 53 . 9/2/2017
Thank you so much for a story that was actually well written the whole way through. I loved it. Your dark harry was amazing and your plot was very unique and eventful. An overall one of the best fan fictions I have read.
Guest chapter 52 . 8/23/2017
this was really good! wish there was a sequel!
Bubbles chapter 40 . 8/15/2017
First thing, I love your story. Second thing. Did you notice you said Naruto instead of Harry?
KrixLight chapter 18 . 8/14/2017
just a thought. does D stand for death?
Nymph chapter 53 . 8/13/2017
Finally a story I love with dark, beautiful, dangerous Harry Potter
Introvert chapter 34 . 8/4/2017
Amazing. That's the only word I can use to describe this masterpiece. Great plot. I can't say much else, I really can't think of anything to say. It's been great so far. I'm sorry, I just have to say it again- Amazing.
HammerBattalion chapter 53 . 7/16/2017
Hello

This was one of the best dark harry stories i have read so far. This is how the Dark has to be.
3,117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »