Reviews for Dark and Light
MikeyBlue chapter 53 . 6/3
Great
sinisterdevil chapter 53 . 5/27
O wow! I love this! There were some slight grammer here and there and in one of the chapters you used 'naruto's' name instead of Harry. I especially love the way how you added Count D from pet shop of horrors. That made the story even better, although I wished to know what happened to D as he wasn't mentioned in the later chap. All in all, a wonderful fic that I'm sure I'll be rereading again and again!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 53 . 5/16
This was amazing!
acetwolf94 chapter 53 . 5/11
I LOVE IT! I have stayed up much longer than I should have and it was so WORTH IT! I look forward to reading more!
You never told us who blaises stepfather was
PsychoNightmare chapter 1 . 5/6
It the best ever! and also beautiful.
LeanneRachaelX chapter 53 . 5/3
That was utterly brilliant.
BlanketcapeQueen chapter 16 . 4/13
Why is every adult male in Harry's life such a creep?
Owari no Seiryu chapter 46 . 4/12
I love it and really grammar, spelling, redundancy dont particularly bother me. but I must mention this:
it is not blue and yellow nor orange and purple (green and red are correct no matter how horrid they are)
Blue and Orange
Yellow and Purple
Eagle-Eyes chapter 53 . 4/10
This is a great story

Keep writing as life allows
anon chapter 1 . 4/8
You say "also" 6 times within the first two paragraphs. Sounds wonky, try not to use the exact same wording over and over in such a way. Especially if its the reader's first impression of your fic.
All hail the god of fanfiction! (Im crying while im writting this)
Ro chapter 1 . 3/30
this is by far my favourite fan fiction of all time. I want to express how much i love this but the most important things are the hardest to say because words diminish them. just know I think this is absolutely so freaking awesome
Darrk Rabbit chapter 53 . 3/28
I don't know how I feel about this.
I cannot imagine being emotionless, it is a very important part of me. I love the story though.
It started out a bit rough, but I love it so much. It has even given me things to read about. I haven't checked your profile yet, but I do hope that you have more stories for me to read.
I cannkt fully appreciate this story, or understand it, but thank you.
Darrk Rabbit chapter 46 . 3/28
Haha. Nice Harry.
*laughs quietly*
I will finish this tonight, doesn't matter how long it will take me.
3,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »