Reviews for Dark and Light
Lunaliceazreal chapter 29 . 5/7
That was very sweet of Harry
Lunaliceazreal chapter 28 . 5/7
I really like this story the plot, pacing, and the dreamy/lyrical language you use are done really well but I think it would be even better if you toned down the descriptions you use because it seems a bit too much. I'm not saying that you shouldn't use a descriptive language but making it a bit more subtle would make the scene you are writing better
Lunaliceazreal chapter 27 . 5/7
I love how Harry is playing with Snape
Lunaliceazreal chapter 26 . 5/7
Wow that was hot I'm glad you didn't go in to detail with the sex I think leaving the scene to the readers imagination makes it even more sensual
Lunaliceazreal chapter 25 . 5/7
I love Harry's and Tom's relationship
Lunaliceazreal chapter 24 . 5/7
I love the concept of the black market but I'm wondering why a noble family like the delacours would go there plus with young Gabrielle
Lunaliceazreal chapter 23 . 5/7
I really love Maen and Noir
Lunaliceazreal chapter 21 . 5/7
Lol strip poker also I'm like Hermione when I try to cook
Lunaliceazreal chapter 19 . 5/7
You've gotten better and better with each chapter (:
Lunaliceazreal chapter 9 . 5/6
I really love this story it has a kind of Victorian gothic vibe to it with out being overbearing it's more subtle and soft which I love!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 8 . 5/6
Wow its been a few years since I read this story and it's still as great as I remembered it to be. First of all Harry's characterization is written exceptionally well, most people when writing Harry as a powerful wizard also give him a perfect personality which makes him a flat and uninteresting character but the Harry you wrote is more realistic and even though he's powerful he has emotional problems which is understandable.
Ankita2Singla1 chapter 23 . 5/1
Honestly author, tell me something... Who are you? You are no ordinary person or human. What you've wrote is something I used to imagine before sleep so that I couod feel powerful without getting into the bully club, honestly those bullies are piece of shit. You wrote whatever I used to imagine, the exact way I used to demonstrate power. Knives, vampires, werewolves, God as protector, D is Dionesis, greek god of Wine... How dark can your darkness go? scary... but enticing and hot...
Ankita2Singla1 chapter 23 . 5/1
Fainfan chapter 53 . 4/26
Awesome work
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 53 . 4/26
Story was great until the last 3 chaps. U rushed the ending and with no conclusions for the characters. But I enjoyed it all the same
2,982 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »