Reviews for Dark and Light
Huarta chapter 53 . 11/24/2016
I wanted to review a while ago, but for some reason every time i read a good story I just never stop reading it until i have to more to read.
misuky7 chapter 53 . 11/23/2016
This was a fun story, I liked the ending. :3
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
If Harry could control fire for 'as long as he could remember', I would think he would have used it to fight off the Dursley's. I also find it highly unlikely they'd be trying to poison/ACTUALLY KILL him. Yes, there are folks that kill their kids, but it's much more common that they try to keep people from knowing they abuse the kids. I'm pretty sure someone will notice that their nephew died of poison.

Additionally, I'm going to assume English isn't your first language. And that's totally fine, but it makes this very difficult to read. Maybe track down a beta?
Huarta chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
I like this harry ;D
NightlyShark chapter 53 . 11/18/2016
Absolutely brilliant. Read the whole thing in 3 days. I personally am not a big fan of guy-on-guy action, and this was the first fic I've finished with any of it. Seriously good job writing this dude.
Ian Alexandr chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
I'm pretty apprehensive about reading this, mostly because I have no idea who the main pairing is, if there is one, but dark Harry fics are good so
suntitan chapter 53 . 11/14/2016
I enjoyed this very much. I read it in 2 days.
CatMistress chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
This story is brilliant. Scratch that, it's fantastic. You are an excellent writer and I thoroughly enjoyed your story.
paz chapter 53 . 10/15/2016
Spectacular fanftastic incredible absolutely brilliant
Guest chapter 53 . 10/2/2016
That was totally wicked! This was awesome, it had me sucked from the beginning and now I'm kind of disappointed that it is finished. But I know that all good things must come to an end.
artemis chapter 44 . 9/27/2016
i liked it,good work.
Fox o Snow chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
No matter what animal you bond with it can come to hogwarts eh? Imagine a kid bonding with a whale or an elephant hahahaha
Hearts Tempo chapter 53 . 8/23/2016
Amazing
Dragon Slayer Empress chapter 53 . 8/19/2016
this was a very interesting story to read. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
ZekiWing chapter 42 . 8/16/2016
So what happened to his relationship with the twins? It seems like the only plot hole.
3,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »