Reviews for Dark and Light
TheCauldron chapter 53 . 5/23
This was a fascinating story. I loved the way it was written, you managed to convey the emotional distance Harry felt, but still engaged the readers enough to build an emotional connection to him. It was a very delicate edge you danced, and you did it BEAUTIFULLY. You should be very proud of this work, it's truly art.
Show don't tell! He has, he is, he also's a bit distracting
Cat toast chapter 40 . 4/25
You wrote naruto instead of Harry
I really love your story, even if I don't understand all the words because English is not my first language. But that doesn't change anything ! I think this story is my fav of all :)
This was the best Dark Harry story I read in a while. Congragulations on writing such a wonderful and beautiful story.
That's a wonderful story... Really. Even with the slash parts... It was not that repulsive or angst so yeah.. For now.. I will find this kind of fanfiction! Thank you for your story anyways...
WinterSoulZ chapter 5 . 4/2
How did I never come across this story.
So far it's really good
I know okay chapter 8 . 3/27
While I am impressed by Harry and his abilities I am saddened that he doesn't really know love.
I know okay chapter 7 . 3/27
I'm glad he'll have more friends.
I know okay chapter 6 . 3/27
A dead troll instead of a knocked out one? Maybe people won't underestimate him then.
I know okay chapter 5 . 3/27
Haha It's funny that the snakes were scared of Harry's snake.
I know okay chapter 4 . 3/27
Nice place after the cupboard.
I know okay chapter 3 . 3/27
I always thought Harry wouldn't be so good and innocent and naïve raised with a farm like that.
I know okay chapter 2 . 3/27
They deserve everything Harry does to them. After all, they created the monster.
I know okay chapter 1 . 3/27