Reviews for Kill For That
rita chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
so. good. Really good. m, constructive criticism...you spelt elderly wrong. ;) But otherwise, a really good look at Ianto in a more 'why I don't kill myself' instead of a 'why I want to kill myself' way, which is what the majority of Lisa angst fanfics are. Nice job.
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was so sad, and beautiful. I loved it. It's the best Ianto/Lisa fic I've ever read.
Abi2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Wow, this is a beautiful way to see Ianto's struggle with remembering and forgetting. It's always hard when you lose somebody, to realize that you'll never get that chance to say that one last goodbye, or that no matter how you try to hold on to the memories of the good, and the bad alike, they will slowly fade into a picture, devoid of words and only half-remembered, even if it brings back all the pain of their passing.

Sorry for the rambling, but I know how Ianto feels, in part at least, and you do such a wonderful job of evoking those emotions, giving such a sense of loss as most writers seem to forget. How can someone who fought so hard and for so long to keep her alive, just forget her and forgive Jack and move on? I don't care if it's cannon for the two of them to be screwing like bunnies, there will always be that little part of Ianto that can't stand what Jack did.

I also love the way you say that it scares him how he would resort to killing Jack if it meant getting Lisa back. A very nice touch. I hope you have more, but even if you don't, this was beautiful.