Reviews for Blurr Lives
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hee hee hee Sparky heheheh
CatGirlFireflare chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I was so sad when blurr died! Your story gives me new hope! THANK YOU! U,
Krysala chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This is sooo sad! poor Blurr! i hope u make a sequel that tells if he makes it or not.
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This would be even better if you made a sequel to it. Loved it!

keep up the good work and keep writing!

91Silver chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Wait, so after all that about refusing to let Blurr die, u killed him anyways? This just dosent add up.
JazzTheTiger chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
owo this is great! It would be really awesome if you could continue it!
Motorbaby chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Interesting start. I hope you can update soon.
Xena chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
allihavetodoisfall chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
wow. this is SUCH a great way for blurr to live, much better than the rumors I've heard. (in the rumors, there are pictures of a blue cube (like the one longarm ordered Cliffjumper (the red bot) to throw away) with a spark inside.)

this way is really more realistic, but realistic is probably not a high priority to the writers. come on, BIG chest, ITTY-BITTY waist.

also, I LOVE how you put mirage in there. he is my favorite character in G1, and it's awesome you made him his teacher, and him suggesting stealth instead of speed.

no grammar and spelling errors that I can see, but then again my grammar/spelling vision is 5/5, not 20/20.
Ghostupontheearth chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is...WONDERFUL! 8D Praise Primus I love you! I was completely and uterly depressed when I saw the little Blurr cube TT TT You have eased mah pain and I can't wait to read more Keep up the stupedous revival for all of us out there who died at that scene : *hugs you tightly* Thanks again, man.
Tugera chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Haa. Good idea, that cube isn't all of him...

His trauma-combating rambling is really cute. Heh.. XD;
Chaos Wielder chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Interesting take on what happened to Blurr in Transwarped. When I saw him get crushed in between those walls it was like a part of me died with him. What a brutal and disappointing way to go. He's also my favorite Autobot, which didn't help much.

It's true that Transformers shouldn't really be considered "dead" unless they're gray (and Derrick Wyatt DID say he tried to animate a beating spark into Blurr's scrap metal), but Cliffjumper DID throw him into an *sighs* It's really hard to tell if he's dead for certain because so much of the information being thrown out there seems to contradict itself. You should see people debating it on some of the forums!

By the way, I think I'd actually laugh if the incinerator turned out to be broken when it was turned on (with no way of repair, might I add). That'd be unexpected and funny. Just what the slagger Shockwave would deserve, too.

Well, here's to hoping that our favorite speedster isn't TOTALLY dead. I'll continue reading this because I think it'll turn out very interesting. :)
Ensemble of the sky chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
lol! this is scannerfield! from DA! still great story! :D
flarey phoenix chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
i did something like this a second ago...

lets join the cause, Blurr isn't dead until we see GREY.