Reviews for Split
ALPS88 chapter 13 . 3/26
This is a great story! Most of the time, I prefer Leah finding another person to love but not through the imprint way, but this is great too! I like that Sam was able to follow what he really wants and not just the imprint. I never really liked the imprinting thing since it took away your choice of who you wanted to be with. Love is always a choice! And well personally, I could never understand how Emily chose Sam! I think Jacob said that "you can't help but fall for that level of devotion", but for me I thought no way wtf? The one showing that level of devotion is YOUR COUSIN'S boyfriend! I'd run far away from that seriously?
Xari chapter 13 . 4/16/2015
This was wonderful. Sam,Leah, their relationship,Sam finding himself,everything. Wish there were more stories like this.
Amanthya chapter 13 . 3/6/2015
Accidentally clicked last chapter on my phn,and didn't realize till the end. But I still liked it so now I'm going to read the rest of it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Ohhh... It's so sweet ! Please write a sequel ! :)
francis17pr chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
So very cool
nakala chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
so sad
nakala chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
stupid poor sam his wolf anger just had to get the best of him
nakala chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
this is too good
nakala chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
wow this was intense and very emotional i love
nakala chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
always looking for good sam and leah and i have found it
nakala chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
awww soo this is good so far
Oridara chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Thank goodness! There were some pretty low lows in this ride. I'm grateful for the positive note this ended on! Can't wait until more good days of Sam and Leah. Emily ought to be ashamed of herself saying that marriage would have kept Sam. It shoulda been the imprint that kept him home.
Oridara chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Destiny sucks ass. :(. I don't want them to go home yet.