Reviews for Never Think
debslmac chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
MyDark-Sunshine chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
You matched the lyrics of the song to story very well, you got your point across, and you made your story oh-so freaking dramatic (which just made your story better). You did an awesome job. :)
XlaraC chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I very much liked it.
gossipgracey chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
gossipgracey chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
TwiMoon0NewLight chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aww I love the ending, the story was very well written and catching. I liked how well you matched the lyrics with the story!
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
aww, loved it! fluffy and dark at the same time, didn't know it could be done, but *shrugs* you did it.

heal my bleeding heart
1234567897654354567892723 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009

i love the song and this fic is so good and original!

great job :D

Mysterious Jae chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Um. Totally fucking amazing. OUT OF THIS WORLD. You NEED to... well, come on. Write more. Make it a Fanfiction, and not a one shot. Please, please please. I am begging you...
Twi Chick Angelicia chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That Was An Awesome Story!
Murderedd chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is what song-fics should be. It's so fitting to the song, guys!
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Hey, that was a really cool one-shot, you should develop it make in into a story or add an epilogue, srsly

i love the way you interpreted the song you fit twilight.

and bella's past... really didn't expect it but neither did edward and i guess that swayed him into his decision.

thanks for writing
JK5959 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That was really sweet. You know, I could never understand all the words in Robert Pattinson's song Never Think whenever I listened to it, but they are beautiful lyrics. I really liked this one shot.
LRN415 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
OMG, this is SO good Hannah! I love it! your amazing.
jingles4thestorm chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Dude, that was so intense.

Fcking amazing.

Seriously, the best songfic I have ever read.

You just blew my mind out of the water.