Reviews for The Healer's Touch
Good Guy Dr. Drakken
Sebine chapter 15 . 10/4
Yay :D
well, sorta
you can lesbian when mom's not in danger you dipshits
Sebine chapter 11 . 10/4
oh my god can you two stop uselessly lesbianing
Jack139 chapter 1 . 8/17
Love your stories thank you sooooo much
Guest chapter 14 . 12/23/2018
Yup she's waaayyy too naive
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2018
Lol they should give seƱor senior senior some more credit...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2018
Please, for the love of all readers, start using linebreaks.
VoluntarilyHere chapter 26 . 12/2/2018
Sadly, I am incredibly late to this story and its prequel. I'm not one for action stories, but this was written well. Shego is just the right amount of abrasiveness and likability. Seriously, how do you people write such good stories? All I can say is thank you so much for completing this. It made me hurt and smile. Thank you!
TotesRadAF chapter 26 . 3/13/2017
You didn't loose me, my God this series is amazing!
gerbilHunter chapter 26 . 11/27/2016
I finished reading this a few days ago, and a couple of weeks before that, I finished "The Touch of Green Fire". And I found both of them compelling, and disturbing, and I am very much looking forward to reading "A Touch of Drama". But I think I am not going to, until you have finished it. Because I know it will be compelling, and I will ache for Kim (and for poor Ron, who does not understand, but knows that in some way his hero, this person at the center of his life, is changing and growing distant, and nothing will ever again be so simple and comfortable as he needs it to be). And I will ache somewhat for Shego. And I do not wish to ache and wonder and hope for weeks, perhaps months between chapters, while the tale is told piecemeal.

Both this and Green Fire deserve far more than this brief review. Each chapter of each deserves its own review. But you wrote them six years ago, and belated reviews would serve no purpose. There are many things I would point out that I thought were excellent, and perhaps others have said the same things. It seems to me, for instance, that Ron asking Kim not to go where he could not follow was a fitting, and foreshadowing, metaphor for her going to Shego.

And at this point, noting that you have "you're" in several places that should be "your" would not be helpful. Or noting that you use "winch" where I expect to see "wince" (is this an effect of South African as opposed to American English?).

I apologize in advance for not giving you the reviews you deserve for Touch of Drama. Perhaps my curiosity will get the better of me, and I will dive in. If so, I will leave reviews. But as it is, I want to know that the conclusion is there, so that when I get caught up in the tale I can go through to the end.
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 26 . 9/19/2016
I have absolutely no idea if you get review updates on these stories anymore, but regardless, I just have to state that this, and A Touch of Green Fire, was brilliant! Was it the warm, fluffy Kigo ending I was hoping so desperately(yes, desperately, it really was so the drama!)for? No it was not. But was it just absolutely so damned good? Oh yes. Yes it was. Bloody brilliant, both stories. Kudos to you! Now, I am off to tear through the next one. Felling a great deal of trepidation cause it is only four chapters...and I have to wonder how you are gonna wrap that one up in four chapters...and I REALLY hope it isn't a(yet another in this fandom. Sigh) dead story cause it looks like it hasn't been updated in a wicked long time...maybe exceptionally long chapters? Regardless, gonna hit it soon, and you have written brilliantly well in this series thus far.
KPfan83 chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
i know this is rated M but she better not have promised anything sexual to 'big daddy'
Shahira3977 chapter 26 . 7/17/2016
Hello,
I am from germany and i realy anjoyed your story! I loved how you discribed shegos reactions. Cold in the out and soft in the inside of her, it was very good! But i also want to say that the story was brilliant. It takes place before so the drama and fits perfectly! The only thing i was sad about is that it ended like this, i know theres another Touch serie out, bit the chapters are very short and shego is acting way to cold in front of kim. But thats the only part :) i have read the whole story today and couldnt stop. Thank you :) and i am sorry for my mistakes, but my english isnt that good, but i had to say this, because you have talent in writing!
Haley Earthstone chapter 26 . 9/20/2015
Powerful, suspenseful, full of angst and heartache. Really enjoyed reading this.