Reviews for Damages
AnnaGhost94 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
are you not going to continue tis story? i can see it's a long time since you updated and i really hope you haven't give up on it because I think it's really good and i really want to know what happens next! There should have been more hurt-comfort in the show. I hope you haven't abandoned it!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Aaaaaaaah! The suspense! Pleeeeease update sooon!

this is brilliant!

:D
Ani101 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
great chapter pleeeease update soon!

i just saw all the episodes of demons and i wish so badly there was going to be a season 2...
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Aw man. Now I feel sorry for Ruby. I hope there's some way to save Luke.
Kamen Rider Lynx chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Poor Luke! I bet he's going to be so embarrassed when he looks back at this sometime.
heartfallen chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Awesome story. I can't wait to read more.
Felicity chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Please continue. I loved it
TheRandomOneStaringAtYou chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
i keep going back to read this and i havent reviewed yet. (:o)shock horror! this is really good so please please can you update soon! :) xx
sdfasf chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Hey are you going to write more or what? I have been waiting very patiently, but here in the states the first season isn't out yet so all I can do is read these stories!
Allegra chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I love hurt/comfort fics and have it is nice to see one in the 'Demons' fandom with Luke. I am definitely putting this on alert for your next update. Good stuff!
Amy Suzi G chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
YES! Definitely continue. They are so sweet together, think they make a great pair. Please carry on with this story.
Raven chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
great first chapter i cant wait to read more please update soon :-)
Beanie74 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Yes. Continue... CONTINUE! I was just starting to get into that when it stopped/ended! I little bit of Luke whumpage and hurt/comfort is no bad thing... actually, I think they (the tv people) could've done more on the show... Meh... anywho... please add some more... Please?

Beanie.
VforVegan chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Luke. Galvin. Sex. Now.
HeadedForHell chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
OMG! You have to continue this, please?

Its amazing. Galvin's the best. I love your writing style :)