Reviews for Learning Life's Lessons
Slightly Wicked chapter 7 . 2/2
er, you are aware that it was illegal to be a gay man in england during the 30's, 40's, 50's and most of the 60's right? It wasn't until 1967 that it became legal to be a gay man in England. Granted you and your partner both had to be 21 or older and in your place of private residence. Not was it generally considered a socially acceptable thing by the average person.
bassoongirl14 chapter 17 . 11/21/2015
Totally loved this story!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Hmmm
karupin sama chapter 17 . 9/22/2015
So good..very interesting plot for time travel HP/LV. A pity there's not more..
cztelnik chapter 17 . 5/12/2015
Yay, this is a really good possessive fic with Harry in charge- sort of. I like the pov changes and the interaction between all the many people. Nice to have portrayed how many more people there were in society before the disaster of two Dark Lord wars. Very awesome how Harry put Dumbledore on equal terms immediately and how Dumbledore bided his time and was crafty. Hope this moves on someday but regardless it's been a pleasure reading.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Because Tom. He's from the future. Muwahahahahaha. Okay no, seriously: what about the Potters and their striking resemblance to Harry? Won't they find the suspicious?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Tom is too childish, nine year olds don't act like that O_o and a Tom who was subject to such abuse at the orphanage wouldn't be so open. He'd probably already developed his defense mechanism. This type of action is more suited to a 3-5 year old Tom.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
There was war in the muggle world as this time as well, wasn't there? Either the ending of the second world war or something. Tom was born in 1927? I Don't remember DX You should have researched this. Also, I doubt any orphan would only be there for two months before getting adopted. Think of the dates, my friend. The Dates. History is a fragile thing _
IzayaKanra chapter 17 . 1/10/2015
Please update soon :-)
Midoriori chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
There are so many mistakes in this story, but I am just rolling with them...now I have Harry telling Ollivander that he has Tom's brother wand, even though he shouldn't have it yet, and Ollivander would know this.
SoulMore chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
Nice!
Lavonya chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
He's from the future!
Lavonya chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
That sick bastard has a lot coming to him!