Reviews for Nothing Like Harker
midnightgamin chapter 8 . 4/5
Ha! I love Alucard's brand of humour. You got his personality nailed. He's not really into the gender thing since he can change gender too. He's a monster after all.
history chapter 8 . 3/19
I like your story! I like how Integra thought that she will win but didn't . She annoyed me a lot too ( i find her really arogant and she made me think of a little girl who think herself superior of all the people).
Trance20666 chapter 2 . 2/1
is there something going on between Harry and Alucard?
it feels to me like theres tension.
though i don't know what kind.
is this going to be a Harry/Alucard pairing?
Trance
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
here comes the gay faggot ass banditry you're so fond of. You oxygen thief,
Rose Red chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Really hope you do the sequel!
blisfulloblivion chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I liked the story. I liked it allot. I hope you write that sequel you mentioned. As for Mr. Slashy vibe, he can go elsewhere. Personally, I enjoyed the creep factor and mental f#ckery it added to the story.

BTW, I generally don't care for slash. In fact, I prefer my stories gen. But, if its done well and appropriate, logical reasoning given for a paring (het or slash) then I'm for anything the author throws at me. And I'm sure you could sell me on any pairing you darn well pleased.
akhtum786 chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
cruel and awesome.i was sorta rooting for them to couple up but your ending made more feel bad for Integra.
Carmilla chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Please continue! I wonder if the round table are going to be worried a family of wizard's now control one of the most powerful beings on earth. Looking forward to the sequel!
Zai chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
I really hope that you can write the sequel for this story!
The grey lady chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Please continue! Is harry alucards master now or is it albus? With wizards there is also the benefit that they live longer than mortals. Can't wait for the Sequal!
LadyTeldra chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
This entire story was tantalizing in its developement. Each moment between Harry and Alucard made my stomach do flips. Could also be the fact I haven't slept in 40 odd hours and its now 8am... But who's really counting?
I was happily rooting for slash since the Alucard's first appearance. I've also realized how many HP crossovers are actually slash. I've been searching completed ones based on Favorites for the last several days and have made it though a good 19 pages. Any guesses to the discovery? Over 50% slash.
Not that I mind of course.
Though there is that horrid problem with so many 'Twilight' crosses... They're fairies trying to pass off as vampires... The only good that came out of those excuses for books, were the two fanfiction stories I happened to read. One being a FMA x-over, fairy hunt indeed, and the other Hellsing, in which lots of blood was involved as they were graciously used to redecorate walls.
willowise chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
In the ova Alucard called Walter "the black one" i assume he meant the black angel of death whereas Albus would be the white angel of death? Did Harry really go through with a loveless marriage? Hope you continue!
slioe chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
wow...good story..I hope for the sequel :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
This was a really good story!
Piterio chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
What can i say it was on the same level as firs if not better. It saddens me that Harry and Integra could not stay friend, and idea of Alucard and Harry have a little off vibe for me. It also sad that in sequel you plan to kill Integra. But i be sure to read it anyway as your story a one that i think is one of most interesting Hellsing x-overs so far.