Reviews for Nothing Like Harker
Ariadne Venegas chapter 8 . 12/23/2018
Maybe magicals are diferent and Harry can be turned even if he is not virgin? Or he will not die because of the hollows so they willbe companions anyway?

It hurts the way Integra acted? It was like you switched her with Anderson at some point with her God speechand her hatred of him for being supernatural, also the queen was more important to her than God, you must to remember that the Queen has the same post as the Pope in Anglican religion.
Also hipocritical of her if she has two vampires in her organization.
Marquesa-Izumi chapter 8 . 11/18/2018
Gostei.
Queria que tivesse mas vibrações.
Kkkk
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
I loved this. I loved Alucard and Harry's relasionship, it was hilarious and awesome. Integra doing drugs kinda freaked me out though, just because in the anime she held herself with such integrity that she would never do anything to hinder her duty. Also she was much more foolish in this. I know it's been three years, but I hope you eventually get started on that sequal soon? :P
Galiaf3A05C chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Bad... bad in all.
reasons:
1)Too many words for to little characters and plot.
2)Too boring from third chapter.
3)No real logic behinde the plot.
(knights of round table dont know about magic society... REALY?
To hell knights, Helsing dont know about magic society?
And, whole PlotBase is Helsing dont know... Working with oldest vampire, who can read minds, and dont know! WTF!
Ok... lets accept that they dont know, thats means oblivaters work good! Why stay with hellsing? realy? yeah, she try to hunt Harry if he disappear... and what? F*uck them! More work for oblivators thats all! )
My mark for this fanfick 3 from 10. Basically because reason 1 and 3!
DemRedHeadsTho chapter 8 . 1/7/2016
Heh, personally I really liked the "slashy vibe". It helped fuel my creepy fangirl imagination provide imagery of Alucard pinning Harry down and ravishing him.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
I have read both 'Call me Mina' and 'Nothing like Harkness' and I quite enjoyed both.I look forward to the possibility of a a sequel and sincerely thank you for posting these for us to be able to enjoy them. Good luck and best wishes to your future endeavors!
DragonTurtle3 chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
I think I've figured out the one aspect that's been bothering me most about this story. The lack of Harry's friends/adopted family. I understand the choice of not including them as characters in this story. I also understand the in-story reasoning for Harry not summoning them. He doesn't want to bother them, doesn't think he'll need them for what he thought would be diplomatic intelligence gathering, and he doesn't want them mucking things up when he thinks he has a repertoire between himself and the girl he knew as Mina. Now that he's looked into the abyss that is Alucard, I can guess he's just morbidly curious about how this will all turn out, and can't see how bringing the rest of the Main Six would do any good. But what stops me from thinking that I'm reading about Harry Potter is that even with all his POVs, he apparently doesn't even deign to THINK about the people that care for him, and that he loves in return. To be fair he's processing a lot, but I think we've gotten more about cold, inhuman Integra thinking about her coworkers and family in a caring way.

This missing aspect coalesced for me about halfway through this chapter. But it felt even more apparent when Harry is thinking about existence as a vampire, and there's no mention of what - or who - he would leave behind.
C.M.Alm chapter 7 . 4/23/2015
definitely an awesome story!
C.M.Alm chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
pretty good so far!
mabidiso chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
Brilliant brilliant brilliant! Love it! And is it my imagination, or did Alucard truly allude to Harry being immortal?
Aloever chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Love the plot, character interactions and everything else! Awesome! Though, what happened to Seras? I haven't properly read the manga or seen the anime but I thought she was about?
midnightgamin chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Ha! I love Alucard's brand of humour. You got his personality nailed. He's not really into the gender thing since he can change gender too. He's a monster after all.
history chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
I like your story! I like how Integra thought that she will win but didn't . She annoyed me a lot too ( i find her really arogant and she made me think of a little girl who think herself superior of all the people).
Trance20666 chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
is there something going on between Harry and Alucard?
it feels to me like theres tension.
though i don't know what kind.
is this going to be a Harry/Alucard pairing?
Trance
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
here comes the gay faggot ass banditry you're so fond of. You oxygen thief,