Reviews for Hiso Ryu High
I-love-Train-Heartnet chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
I know you haven't updated this story in, like, 5 years but I would love you forever if you just wrote a final chapter one day! But the chances are really slim TT - TT I would LOVE to see Kira and Kanda get together FYI. Wonderful story! Very well written!
Meda Princess chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Pretty good. When does the next chapter come out?
Meda Princess chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Oh, yeah. Thinks are much more interesting now. Is Kikyin an OC? If so, NICE JOB! *2 thumbs up* ...Well, that was Lee-ish... I think I've been watching too much Naruto. *sweatdrop*

I'm sorry, I have to say it: Kenshin isn't Bakura. There, I said it. I can continue in peace now.

Is that a pairing I detect? 3

What's Akuma?

...You skip around a bit. It's kinda confusing.
Meda Princess chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Yay! Kurama! I hope we see more of him.

"Yoh. Poor Yoh. Out of all of the teachers he could get, he got the one most like Anna." XDXDXD Sorry, Yoh. I feel your pain.

Yoh has art. Cool. )

Okay, you got my attention with this Kikyin girl. Let's see what this 'shadow' of hers is.
Meda Princess chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Um, I believe it's Yahiko...

Okay, yeah, Kenshin and Battousai are the same person. It's the mindset he's in that changes. Hitokiri when he needs to battle without restraint, and rurouni at any other time. Basically, I think the rurouni side is kinda the ideal person Kenshin wishes to be. The hitokiri side was just kinda necessary to become, and a side (I believe) he regrets. And that's Rurouni Kenshin 101! Love that manga.

*growls* Zeke... *dead glare* Since when can he read minds? That's MY job! (I haven't read much of the manga)

Not much action, but still pretty good for having so many characters to keep track of.
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
*starts laughing* Hajime Saito? I can't see that guy teaching high schoolers. He'd lose it.

Interesting start. ) Paragraphs are your friends, by the way. ;)
albinoblackswan chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
Oh! You totally need to put Natsu in here! Seriously, he pretty much creates fun wherever he goes. Think about it: Cooking with Natsu, Dragonslayer style!

Anyway, very nice and interesting writing stlye. I've never read -man, but I can still follow along in the story.
And I'm pretty sure that Kenshin and Battousai are two sides of the same personality, not separate personalities, but hey I've only read the manga.
gemiinous chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
e!1 yay! ooh! ooh! will you put in some of kira annoying Yuu-cha, ok? like flirting, but doing a really bad job at it? ya know? make her throw an eraser at him or something...hehe...allenxlenalee is SO cute! update!
gemiinous chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
wow, its getting better! please continue with the kendo maddness! yay! update, kk?
gemiinous chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
YAYYAYYAY! i'm an OC! hehe, she's exactly like me. only japanese. and she has a cool name...yeah... WAH! am i your only reviewer? you know what you should try? in the summary, put all of the names of the animes you're using, so that if someone sarches it, yours will pop up! its advertising! YEA...UPDATE kk? i'll try to , too!
gemiinous chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
ahaha, that was funny near the end! its getting really good, please continue! oh, and PLEAE dont make kenny queer! just thought i'd mention that, you had me worried with the whole "pink dresser" thing. hehe, UPDATE! .x
gemiinous chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
wow, thats pretty good. you MUST make kenny a main charecter, or i will be extremely sad. dont make me sad, kk? and UPDATE! hehehe