Reviews for Reservations
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I'm just throwing this out there and you may have a reason for doing this or someone has already told you but 23 is not a quarterback number, QBs wear 1-19. Its not impossible to have players with numbers that don't match their position but that's almost exclusively if they are the back up and need to be brought in, my favorite teams Tight End wears #86 and is the 3rd string QB for example. I'm not trying to be like a rule Nazi or anything I just thought it may be some helpful advice.
boydroses chapter 26 . 10/11/2015
I'm a little late to this party, but I'm so glad that someone suggested it to me. I love Emmett and your is so sweet. Thank you for writing this.
fairies25 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Loved it! They would be such a cute couple!
Annie chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
OH MY GOSH! I fell completely, and unbeliveably in love with this story. The way you, LittleLea05 and EmmaleeWrites05 wrote this story was simply amazing! I love how well you captured the depth of the love between Bella and Emmett. I wish I could go back in time and reread this for the first time! SIMPLY AMAZING, no other way to explain it.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
Seriously ... that ending was a let down tbh. He got away with it. Would not forgive him that easily, dont think anyone would either.
Lyndseyxx chapter 26 . 10/14/2014
Great story, really enjoyed it! X
lizhobbs1974 chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
I have read this so many times and my 3 still beats fast when read it KUDO'S love this story
Acacia Cottonwood chapter 26 . 12/24/2013
Thanks for the awesome story, couldn't put it down.
Kay5678 chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
What chapter has the funny name?
horseandbooklover chapter 26 . 4/20/2013
:) 3 Love it SOOOO much
Posh Amanda chapter 26 . 2/19/2013
So... Where to start? First, I loved this story. This has to be one of my favorite Emmetts. After a gif came across my tumblr of a couple that just seemed so Em/B. I was on a mission I had already read one Em/b fic (Heavy in Your Arms) but I needed more and I found it here. This story did not disappoint and was just what I was looking for. Well done ladies I loved it. LOVED IT! I love a playful, sweet Emmett.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
oh yeah
Snarry's Swan queening Sterek chapter 26 . 8/31/2012
amazing story :)
couldn't put my laptop down till i was finished
:) x
Guest chapter 26 . 6/28/2012
I absolutley loved this story one of the best I have read!
Jaspersgirl144 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012