Reviews for Cook Wanted
just finished reading all 57 chapters, great story
heartstrings13 chapter 57 . 8/6/2012
absolute lovely story.
freedomunites626 chapter 57 . 1/22/2012
So assuming you won't be completing this story which is really disappointing since I love this story so much and would have really loved to see how you finished it off.
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 35 . 7/15/2011
Ok, why did it take Bella so long to come up with this plan? I expected her to do something like this, when cardboard hospital/vending machine food was mentioned. Cool surprise continuation of the day though.
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 34 . 7/15/2011
I forgot to mention, how much fun I am having reading your story (sorry about that, I got a little carried away...). Yeah, a business meeting... They did more random talking than business. The power of the Cullen family is awesome in this story!
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 33 . 7/15/2011
Ha! I was wondering how long it will take Mike to ask Bella out... The calls about letting her use space, did not seem like regular business calls to me. :)
Poppyseed43 chapter 50 . 2/3/2011
Why is Bella so dumb? Why didn't she watch where he was didn't she suspect anything when he kept turning up everywhere she went. I'm assuming everything turns out well, as the story has to have a happy ending.
Poppyseed43 chapter 49 . 2/3/2011
I must say that I was surprised that Edward and Bella wouldn't be staying at the house with the rest of the family. Sounds like Edward definitely wants more privacy (can't blame him). Most newly weds need time alone without worrying they will be heard by passer bys. Looking forward to their wedding.
Poppyseed43 chapter 28 . 1/29/2011
Well, I see another jealousy chapter coming up, when Mike Newton makes advances on Bella. Sounds like Bella is going to be one busy lady with cooking for the family and dealing with this wedding business of Alice's. Onto the next chapter to see how you handle it all.
Poppyseed43 chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
I haven't been reviewing as I think you might not be paying attention to reviews for this story as it has been written for a while. First of all I am enjoying the story a lot and secondly, every time I read a chapter I want to be at the Cullen's when they eat. The meals sound great, especially the lamb and couscous in this chapter. Well, I'm off to the next chapter and do some more drooling.
TRob chapter 56 . 10/6/2010
New reader here! Uou I'm just lovin this story! It's very fresh and sweet and exciting! Glad that James is behind bars!

Cant wait for more! Specially some lovin between B & E!

PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

xo
theorange3 chapter 57 . 7/11/2010
Miss this story so much, I love it
Madison Elliott chapter 57 . 7/1/2010
loved it can't wait to read more
gasuz09 chapter 57 . 4/2/2010
I hope you finish this story too!