Reviews for Magnetism
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Bella is a freaking adult. She can take care of her own damn self. She was being an idiot doing things she knew not to do.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Um...way to fast.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
They're so dramatic for being adults.
kinsano chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Finally!
kinsano chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
I'm so glad they finally talked...unfortunately, it wasn't about their attraction to each other!
kinsano chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
I forgot to mention last chapter that I loved the air bag debacle! That was hilarious!
kinsano chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
I had noticed that little detail-I hope Edward isn't in the habit of forgetting to cover it...
vicariousfiction chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Really enjoying this read thx for putting it up :)
albadolores chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
I'm so sorry to hear about your migraines, i suffer them from when i was 12 years old untill 49 years right now i'm 57.. i went around and took everything i even got hook on painkillers, thak god all that is gone , i used to spend 4 or 5 days laying in the dark , no sounds and feeling sorry for my self.. now not anymore. i hope you have something that can help your pain , and that you have the support of your family, ... So this Bellward characters , you think when they have the baby, maybe they talk about their past a little. ?
albadolores chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
Well how about Bella's little trick, in betwen dick and ... okay got it thanks... and if Bella had n't have that experience how the hell did she know how to do that,? mmm i wonder well this is going smooth and beautiful me liking the story very much thank you.
albadolores chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
well if this is not a dreambella, maybe is a dreamward, or a reality , and they are going to be away from each other for a long time and she's going to get pregnant, because they say nothing about condons or pills , so whatttt ?
albadolores chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
hahahahahah smuteville lol , like the one .. hehe well this is ... refreshing , ike a good glass of ice coca cola mmmmmmgoing to read the next chapter.
mexicantt chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
I'm generally crap at leaving reviews, but wanted to say I'm reading and enjoying. _
Cullenfan524 chapter 15 . 4/30/2010
This was awesome! Such a sweet story! :)
sonia chapter 15 . 4/13/2010