Reviews for Way Back Into Love
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
aww soooo adorable!
Midnight Equinox chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
awww this is amazing! i luv this! :)
sakura gal chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
WOW...it was really good! This is one of my fave stories about Edward and Bella.. I'm a fan...

SAKURA GAL.. ;D
twilight37 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
aw! this is really sweet :) you should titally write a sequel!
Ms. Jessica Cullen chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
that should be more than a one shot, they didnt get together...
amyylasee chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
aww cutenes!

loved it, i loved

'HOLY SHOPPING BAGS!'

now that made me chuckle, i love ur sense of humour(:

HamHead xox
Muggle-Born-Witch and Proud chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
ok this was like fantastically-awesome!

i loved it all!

the ending was just, incredible!

you ended it perfectly, like it wasnt too short, and it wasnt too far in, like you found the perfect median

and its just GREAT!

i mean i really wish i could see where it goes, but thats the thing, i know that it could mess up theyre perfectness, so im in love with the perfectness of it all

lol

i just love this story!

D
Capnkh chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
!you can't leave it here!if you get enough reviwes will you make more!
LovingEdwardCullensince1901 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Hey evil Pixi,

K well I must say another very cute story ur good at these I always have and aw moment with your stories and believe me I said aw during this 1 2! Why'd u choose Music & Lyrics I was surprised tho I can't read minds like you so I don't kno ur answer I just thought you would choose sumthing else tho this is a very cute movie! Well love the story!

XOXO

Vamp Gurl!
Any.Love chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
ONESHOT! NO EFFING WAY! you cannot just end it THERE! YOU HAVE T KEEP WRITING! PLEASE! for one of your biggest fans? please? please!
AliceH chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Hey, this was great!

I loved it!

Can we have more please? (A)

And maybe Epov?
ForeverAlwaysAlone chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That was such a cute story I loved it! I loved the whole "Holy Shopping bags" part. Poor jasper lol. anyways Loved it.
Lauralou12579 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Oh i LOVE it! Can you write the same thing but EPOV? or even make it longer! I love where this is going!
reeb.myoo chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
first of all, i find this really creepy, as i am LITERALLY watching Music&&Lyrics as we type. and Way Back into love was playing as i read the summary. CREEPY. Sorry, i said that before i'd even read it. I'll read it now :)

(just to tell you, it's wUthering heights ;])

OHMYGOD TWILIGHT DVD IN ONE WEEK! WOT.

back to the story. it;s amazing. A-MAZING X