Reviews for Ashes
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow...I liked it a lot! ;) Very good choice of words and the feel of it was deep too. B) Awesomeness all the way! ;D
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Wow. That was great. Good language, I loved your choice in words and how it just flowed.
acesexual chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is so beautiful I can't even. ;~;
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Sounds so cool and futuristic! Loves it!
Sibrael chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I didn't get it.
heavenlyhuntress chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I liked it a lot, especially the imagery and the tone, and the ashes. It seems like a metaphor in itself.
jetblacksakura chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I enjoyed reading this fiction.

It was hard to understand who was talking at points and what exactly was going on.

It was still a good story. I just thinking it needs a few tough up like to indicate who is talking.
cast14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
great story i hope you write others
see you another day chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
That was so amazing, I loved it.
roxnroll chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was really good. Grim, but good. I'm beginning to think that this may be the outcome of the manga. Kishi is offing everyone, maybe he will be merciful and let some of them live.

It's nice to see you back.

Rox
dianaface chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I love your sasusaku because it's always so passionate, as opposed to the cliché fluff I'm used to. )
Syolen chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Loved it! I love your style. :-)
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
i ike it! very peotic i like things like that and it's different than the rest :D
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
It's good to see you again on :) I hope you will have the motivation and time to continue your stories (writing has taken the back-seat for me too so I understand how you feel).

I liked this, even if I'm a bit confused - I guess Konoha's destroyed and Sasuke and Sakura are the only ones alive, right?