Reviews for Guardian Angel
The Cake Genius chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
I love how L acts as sort of a father figure to the children of Wammy's. I also find it really acurate how you wrote Matt. Beautiful story, I'm going to finish it now for the slashy goodness. ;)
FireAndPowder chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
Once again...AMAZING! I loved this so much! Can't wait for the sequel! OMG when Mello ran away I was like NOOOOOOO! But they ended up together and everything was right in the world :) Can't wait for the next one! Thanks for sharing this!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2011
huuuuge dissapointment.

if you love someone, you know it.

if you are attracted to someone, you know it.

there is no way mello would be so unsure at this point, after so many years and stuff.

if he was really in love with matt and really attracted, the fact that matt was a guy would not seem weird or awkward to him.

I'm sad now because i had really high hopes for this fanfic

this chapter absolutely killed the romantic feel of this fic.

so dissapointed
itsatruemiracle chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
ily for writting thiss :)
itsatruemiracle chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
the words at the end were so sweet~!

"Near was intelligent, of course he was. But he didn't have the same drive, or the same passion. He wasn't willing to act, not the way Mello is. He wouldn't put himself in physical danger for a case, and he wouldn't care about the clients, only about the puzzle. Mello had emotions, he felt. He loved, he hurt, he got scared, and he could express it. He could express all of it.

If it was up to me, there wouldn't be a competition. There would be no contest.

Mello far surpassed Near. Near may naturally be more intelligent, but Mello was better. Mello was more deserving. The proof showed best during exam time, when he pushed himself the hardest.

To me, Mello should be number one. To me he was number one.

Everyone should know that.

I'd give everything for just Mello to know it.

/…/…/…/"

AWWWWE
itsatruemiracle chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
haha thank god mello still ended up 2nd. matt being 2nd would just be weird xD
itsatruemiracle chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
I loved this chapter it was so emotional and the emotions were portrayed very well
itsatruemiracle chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
I loved this and loved the last line most of all;

"Knowing that it meant nothing to him, when it meant absolutely everything to me."
itsatruemiracle chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
ahh cute so far
slimegirl chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
This is an old story, buuut I feel the need to review it.

This and Savior have to be one of the best Matt and Mello stories I have ever read.

I would be so impatient to leave school just because of these stories.

I wanted to keep reading and reading, but I had to go to bed sometime. XD

I'm so glad I found your stories.

I smiled, laughed, and even cried through the whole thing.

I loved the way you wrote it. Both Mello's and Matt's past lives brought me to tears.

I think I like fictional characters too much..I need a life. XD

Anyway, I'm gonna stop now. Bye. :p

~Kurami-chan
killing u with umbrellas chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
loved it.
KuroChaos01 chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
Anothee great story by you. Was wonderfully written, went along well enough with canon. :)
blinded little adjii chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
Um the sequel is g0od..bt i think i l0ve Savi0r m0re.
Alice chapter 15 . 5/19/2011
Wow, the last few chapters were just amazing. They were packed with so much emotion, I couldn't help but smile stupidly while reading this story, even when Mello and Matt were fighting.

Although I couldn't help but feel bad for poor Matty, my favorite part was when he finally admitted his love for Mello.

And despite all the angst, I think the story just got much more better when Mello ran off like that.(DRAMA!:P)

The only word I can think of to describe this story is 'Beautiful' :).

Thank you for writing such an amazing story, I think that most people make Matt and Mello's relationship too rushed, but this story is just perfect :).

Oh, and their first kiss was just amazing.

(P.S, I almost cried while reading a few of these chapters- in a good way, of course- That's how amazing this story is.)

-Alice
altereis chapter 15 . 4/11/2011
AAAAAAA! Asdfghjklsdjkl ;w;

I can't stop screaming. You know what?

Coz, this is the BEST MelloxMatt fanfic i've read so far, seriously.

I like the way you portrayed Matt's dilemma about his feeling towards Mello. So realistic, so natural, so ironic, so angsty, so beautiful. Very well done! ;) and i'm glad it was ended with a happy ending. They deserved it (Matt especially, after all the dilemmatic things he went through).

Keep writing MxM fanfic please :)