Reviews for Kingdom Hearts rebirth
Pi chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
I know I havent been a good reader and reveiwed every chapter, but considering I only stumbled across this fanfic tonight I thought I should do it all in one go...

Your latest chapter are slow but they imply leading up to the awesome big fight scene, so just make your that one kicks ass. Be careful who's perspective it's from for max effect though...
Jamie chapter 22 . 11/30/2010
KeikoTakishita is VERY lazy chapter 22 . 11/22/2009
Again. I'm too lazy. :) AKUROKU MOMENTS! I knew you'd pull through, pumpkin! :D And the Axel and Reno moment was so sweet. It reminds me of Roxas and Sora from Perfect Match. Only less WAAH! I'M CRYING AGAIN! and I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF AND TAKE BOILING HOT SHOWERS AND SHIT! xD And the cliffhanger makes me want to punch you in the face. Because it's a CLIFFHANGER. And I really don't like cliffhangers. :) Great chapter, pudding pop! Can't wait for the next one! (Maybe Sephiroth will show up and perform buttsecks on Zack? I can only dream...)
Ultima Phoenix chapter 22 . 11/19/2009
All I can say about the end is "oh shiezer" (that's shit in German) Kairi's in trouble and so is everybody else. I also wonder what significance Sora, Roxas, and Riku have in this... Keep it up! :)

Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I think there are a lot of spelling mistakes, but I like it. It is very interesting.
KeikoTakishita chapter 20 . 8/17/2009
NO RENO! Poor guy, I'm so sad that he got hurtifulled. D: He and Axel should have a sexy reunion! xD I really liked this chapter babydoll! Great job!
Phantom of Silence chapter 20 . 8/15/2009
the plot thickens, as does my saliva because of all the sugar i have consumed. My fave part was when Reno shouted about his baby twin brother, and Kadaj telling Roxas his memories were tampered with. Awesome awe some
Ultima Phoenix chapter 20 . 8/13/2009
Well, that was unexpected. Kadaj actually trying to be charitable? never. And I do wonder what he meant by saying that Roxas's memories were screwed with...idk, for now. Keep up the good work.

KeikoTakishita chapter 19 . 8/1/2009
ZACKZACKZACKZAACKK! He's so awesome, and he didn't even say anything. :D Dude, that's crazy with the dreams and shtuff. I love how you made it though, great job! :D
KeikoTakishita chapter 18 . 8/1/2009
OOH YEAHH IT'S ON NOW! :D I would drop Riku's ass if he hit Axel, it'd be like *SMACK, ASS DROP* Hehehe.. ooh. He's such a bitch. I keel heem. :D
KeikoTakishita chapter 17 . 8/1/2009
Hmph, Namine's a bitch to Roxas. Grr. Axel should beat her ass. :D I love Reno! I'm so glad he's here! He's so Axely and Renoey and stuff! :D
KeikoTakishita chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
I love how you put the song in with the chapter. It worked perfectly with what was going on. I love the small Zemyx hint in it. And Axel and Roxas made out! YAYY! It was so hot! :D Good job!
KeikoTakishita chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
Poor Aerith, she's had it so hard. :( I like her personality in this fic. :D She's so sweet, she's like grawr. She's like Kaleigh. HAHA NO. But I have to tell you something about her soon. :D
KeikoTakishita chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
O.O That was REALLY hot. Like, Axel tying all up in Roxas's peenor. And poor Roxie almost fell down and go boom. :( Axel is totally Roxas' lover, so you'd better make them together or I'll hunt you down! :D
KeikoTakishita chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
Lawl, Sora Riku and Roxas, if they weren't brothers, would be a hot threesome. God, that's hot. I liked this chapter a whole lot Porg! :D
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »