Reviews for Smell This
Matt The Muse chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That is a really scary fic.
YoSafBridge chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I read the summary of this story, was vaguely interested, but thought I might check my other options first. My eyes travelled up to the title, back down to the summary, and up to the title again before I starting giggling fiendishly and decided to this story would be worth it.

It was. The last line was brilliant.
Overly Hysterical Scarecrow chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
ROFLwaffle! Okay, I was wondering when Dante would realize who he smelt on Randal's finger. Hahaha.

This is both really cute and really funny. Randal/Elias is one of my favorite crack!parings, and I finally got the bright idea to look for Kevin Smith instead of Clerks or Jay and Silent Bob. This is the FIRST Clerks fic I've read! And I must say, it was an awesome one to boot.

You got both Randal and Dante down, I swear I could SEE them and HEAR them. I laughed. I cried. I lost 10 pounds. (Well, okay, 1/3 isn't bad)

Randal is such a cutie. He's so funny, and a little slow, but always so sincere.

Perfect fic. :D
lying mongoose chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Oh man, that was so Randal. I swear, I could literally see this playing out like it was in the movie in my head, it sounded so good. Awesome.
starrrz chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Great fic! I love how long it takes Dante to realise too. :)

x
Kris S3 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
First of all, you definitely got Randal's voice down. If he was coming out to Dante (well, and Dante wasn't the one he wanted), it would be a lot like this.

But when I realized exactly what Dante realized at the end, I definitely shuddered at the thought of Randal and Elias. So in other words, perfect fit for Clerks 2 fic. Well done.
Swamp Thing chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
You got the characters down for sure! Good job!
brandytook chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
(I can't remember my password so this review's anonymous, sorry. I haven't been on in a long time.)

I really enjoyed this. Their banter was in character and I liked the focus on Dante and Randal's friendship in juxtaposition with Randal's relationship to Elias.

Funny and well done.