Reviews for Out of Nowhere
snow eopard chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
oh damn
MoonSpinner44 chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Very, very excited to see where you go with this story! It'll be interesting to read how Bella goes along with Jacob throughout the entire werewolf change, as opposed to just finding out about it and going along like in the original book. ...if that makes sense lol. Great writing, and flow, good job! :)
butterflyXD chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
Wow, I really got into this story! I didnt expect that since it barely happens! I love this chapter, the guessing game was kinda funny! Cant wait for more, update ssoon!
LM3795 chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
I'm glad you decided to turn this into a chapter fic! You're doing a great job so far, I can't wait to read more!
louisianagirl900 chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
I really like where you're going with the story. I'm firmly into the Team Edward camp...but this is a really sweet story. Update soon.
louisianagirl900 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
This is a great story. I'm really enjoying reading it. I like how Mike suddenly has all of this courage in this chapter...keep it up.
Literati Lover chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
I love it! It's great! Please update soon? I can't wait to read more! )
munlleca chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
aw i like this chapter... i wonder what happened to the kid hm so cute i like how you had her figure it out
blueandblack chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
Guh, this is just lovely. I love how well you get across Jacob and Bella's closeness at this point, the 'you and me against the world' feel of it. I also thought the bit with the discovery channel and Jake pointing at the screen and himself was hilarious. Wonderful chapter all round. Can't wait for more!

PS. Bella's dream was hot, nice to see she's considering her options, subconsciously at least ;)
Alydia Rackham chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
Oh...WOW! This was the best chapter yet! Wow, wow, wow! Incredible descriptions, I could feel everything, and my heart was really pounding there at the end! Great job, can't wait for more...HURRY UP! :D
minttuna chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
I really like this story and where it's going. I think Jacob was so sweet in this chapter! He was so adorable :) and haha I laughed so much when Bella tried to guess what Jacob was trying to explain and she thought that Sam's got a wolf illegally heheh :D:D Keep up the good work!
averageblackmage chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
great fic i really enjoyed the way you did the plot it was raly amazing to read espacialy why you did how bella found jake on the beach instaed of her finding him on his house

keep burning brightly because you are the sun that shines in this galaxy
Harleygreen chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
Love this chapter! But poor Jacob seemed so tortured, I guess it makes sense though, he did find out he is a wolf!
ladybug82896 chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
Wow that was a great chapter. It was really moving. Can't wait until you update.
munlleca chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
oh no... stupid mike lol ugh post soon please
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »