Reviews for The Solo Jobs
whovian42 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
OK, you've hooked me.

After reading this story and Aftermath, I've placed you on my Author Alert list.

Your writing is very smooth and paints a clear picture in my mind with every sentence.

Thank you!
Gyp Dark chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Wow, loooooooooved this. Fantastic insight on poor old Eliot on the week off, struggling through. Someone give the guy a cuddle! Excellent writing, very nicely paced and gathered, beautifully executed. Loved how Eliot had his moments of missing the team, but couldn't bear to admit it, just wanted to lose himself in not missing them. All around brilliant! Thanks for writing this, and blessed be!
ardnaseel chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Very good story and concept. I hope you decide to continue to add to it.
Trapper Creek Kaniac chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
So Eliot! Lovin' the CFT references!
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Please come back and finish this. I like it very much. Very believable that Eliot would take these jobs and would consider himself going soft.

Wonder what the nightmare is really about ?
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Hey Nice Story! Cant wait to read more! update soon!

Meatball42 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I do very much like this story and am looking forward to the next chapter when you have the time to write it. I'm not usually very patient, but somehow this fic has inspired that quality in me. You captured Eliot's essence incredibly well, one of the best I've seen, and I'm looking ofrward to seeing what you write for him next.
Born to Fire chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was incredibly well done. You really got a chance to understand what Eliot was thinking and experiencing
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
can't wait for more
Abi2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Well written, i think it captures much of Eliot's "damnit i'm trusting them!" persona. Well done :)
mcatB chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Very good story. I look forward to more of this - Eliot's other solo jobs and how he decides to rejoin the group. Thanks.
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
nice job...seemed to me that it fit eliot very well.
Insomniac-Angel chapter 1 . 3/15/2009

Well, color me intrigued. Very good start (and hey, Eliot-whump makes everything better :) ). Was that an 'Angel' reference buried in there, by the by? I do so love 'fics that cross Eliot with Lindsey. Either way, looking forward to more.