Reviews for Dean's Near Mistake
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Dean would have been truely revolted if he slept with a shapeshifter, they don't even seem to be one gender or the other! He's still suffering over the amazon monster baby, he even quit so much drinking!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I can totally picture Sam jibbing him for this. right along with Dean's siren. That's gonna get lots of mileage!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 3/18/2009

In so many ways I could see that happening.

Well I had a nice time with my dad, You are lucky to live near your family. But I think when they get older I might move near them if I don't get married because I want to be their to help them out. Well I got to run and get ready for work. I will talk with you later.

bhoney chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Ugh. SO glad Dean didn't sleep with her. That's just...creepy. Ick.
KaylaRyan17 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Bahahahahahaha...silly ol' Dean : D
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Oh, Dean...

silly man. chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Ugh, Dean thinking too much with his downstairs brain and nearly sleeping with a shapeshifter. And yeah, he would never had lived it down if Sammy or John had been there to witness it!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Nope, Dean wouldn't have lived it down and he would have joined the banging the fuglies crowd, lol. Great job though, all joking aside.
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Tchihihihi Dean and that downstairs brain! Gotta love 'em both!
SilverRoseThorns chapter 1 . 3/16/2009

Ha ha! Oh that was brillant Dean and the shape shifter, priceless. Great job on the oneshot,

SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/16/2009

ahahahahha :)

no comment other then this was an awesome idea you put in the fic! LOL

irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Dean and a shifter, priceless. Nice job!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Oh, this was kind of funny, lol! Good job.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Ugh. A shapeshifter? Darn straight he wouldn't have lived it down! If he even lived to tell about it, that is o.o Now I'm curious how the thing managed to fool him that far! Nice piece!