Reviews for Shiver
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
night,sam hehe like thats were the coverstation ends lol
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aw, Dean's deflecting Sammy's best attempts at lending a hand when the older Winchester is sick. LOL
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Dean, shut up and let your brother help you out! Wah...I miss this in the show right now!

Love the banter, love the format - I can still totally see the whole thing in my mind, even though it's just conversation. And I lovelovelove the final two lines - gold!
parisindy chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
aw that was awesome! Dean whump is a great way to start they day! poor dean
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Lol! Nice! Loved the conversation. Very amusing and great. D
KatyMM chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Terrific Winchester banter!
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I love dialogues. Great dialogues are challeging, but this one gave us the gestures and actions of the boys, because they are SO in character. Good moment to make fun of hell-time, thank you. :)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
"Hey...Is hell actually hot?" "Night, Sam."

I loved those parting words. They provide so much emotion, being both comic relief, concern, distraction, and probing all at once.
CatBeist chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Hmm... IS hell actually HOT? *raises eyebrow* Man now you got me pondering on that :)
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Hah! - This one is great- Just love the banter, & can't get enough of Sam's futile attempts to take care of Dean when he's in denial- Excellently done!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aw, I can't believe Sam just asked Dean about Hell so blatantly. This was so cute, and kind of funny, lol.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Sam's last line made me both laugh and wince- touchy subject! I really liked the conversation between the two. You really filled out the scene in just what they said, without having to give outside detail(and that can be hard to pull off!) Nice job : D
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Wonderful, tight dialog. Yum.

Phoebe
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Yummy... I love Dean in denial... so..um...hot!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
"Hey. ...Is hell actually hot?"

"'Night, Sam."

hahahaha omg bestt line of the night!